2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

1 hour ago, fouhy12 said:

Looks like Cards in all-red tonight.

They hosted MNF this week last year and wore all-red for that one, too. 

They also hosted the night game on Christmas last year, which they do again this year, and wore all-red for that one. Super creative scheduling.

• Like 3

The Cardinals red jerseys look better when they play outside of their home stadium. Not the Carolina game this season though. I mean games like last year in Jacksonville and Tennessee.

The game last year against the Jaguars white jerseys and teal pants was one of the times when the Cardinals red jerseys looked good.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, gothedistance said:

The Cardinals red jerseys look better when they play outside of their home stadium. Not the Carolina game this season though. I mean games like last year in Jacksonville and Tennessee.

The game last year against the Jaguars white jerseys and teal pants was one of the times when the Cardinals red jerseys looked good.

The “Santa suits” always looked great in December afternoon games at Sun Devil Stadium

• Like 2

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I've never been a huge fan of the Bills looking like a poor man's version of the 80s Patriots. 

Bills belong in blue jerseys with white or red helmets. 

• Like 2

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

2 hours ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

If the Bills would just wear their regular white pants with the CR jersey, we'd have a top-tier alternate look. Instead, they'd rather look like the Cardinals.

How would red over white look any less like the Cardinals? That is their primary home uniform.

• Like 1

On 12/9/2022 at 10:35 PM, GoHawks said:

Looks like Seahawks in navy/grey on Sunday. Wouldn't be surprised to also see this combo on Thursday night if it's not a green jersey game.

Seattle's uniforms improve exponentially when they were gray pants. The chest stripes, which I hate, even bother me less.

• Like 5