2022 MLB Postseason

Kooky01

Talk all the smack about the 'Stros you want, but there's no denying there a pretty damn good team, cheaters or not. (Course I'm biased). That being said, Mariners played a great all-around game and deserved to win, but sport can be so cruel sometimes. Hope this series goes the full five games. 

• Like 1
  • Hurl 1
  • Dislike 4

xFUdNmt.png

2 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Cheating is perfectly acceptable if you’re playing the Yankees, I say.  

At least the Astros didn't get a guy tossed out because he thought he hit a home run and started jogging to second base. 

• LOL 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Not going to lie, that loss hurts. I understand what Servais was trying to do - lefty on lefty makes sense. I don't think he realized that Ray hasn't been good against Houston all season long and he got hammered pretty well by Toronto a few days ago in the Wild Card series. Thankfully, the offense saved the day.

Not the case here. If I were Servais, I'm plunking Ray onto the Taxi Squad and calling up Marco Gonzales. Ray has had a bad start and blown a rare save chance.

• Like 1

Let's get those robo umps in place NOW.  This is strike three.  IRL, it looked even worse than what the box shows.

Fe6TcdzWIAMkAKR?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

As someone who's been tracking (but not watching, because it's impossible) the Mariners all season, one thing I've known to be true is the Astros are better than them.

This is the part where you remind yourself you're just happy your team made the playoffs and anything else is a bonus. Right now is that bonus time.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

2 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

As someone who's been tracking (but not watching, because it's impossible) the Mariners all season, one thing I've known to be true is the Astros are better than them.

This is the part where you remind yourself you're just happy your team made the playoffs and anything else is a bonus. Right now is that bonus time.

There's a reason why I called Houston the 'demon clad in orange' - The Astros have had Seattle's number for years.

Do I want more? Uh, yeah. Any good fan should ask for more... but any true fan also knows that sometime, the good vibes have to end. It may end this weekend, but I'm proud of them.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

IDK, Game 1 definitely showed the Mariners can hang around with them. I don't feel like the disparity is that big between them & the Astros. 

This is a winnable series for them.  

I 110 percent respect this Mariners team and them and their fans should be proud of what they accomplished this season, win or lose. This is a great team that'll contend for years to come. 

• Dislike 1

xFUdNmt.png