College Basketball 2022-23

TrueYankee26

2 hours ago, Cujo said:

Ratings... Like CBS is going to shred their contract and cancel next year's tournament if they don't draw for SDSU/FAU. 😂

They're doomed. All fired.

I think sports ratings are even less interesting to me than wrestling's which is saying something.

1 hour ago, GriffinM6 said:

Man, what a ride it's been. I don't think I've been that nervous watching a sporting event since Game 7 of the '09 Stanley Cup Final. I know the odds are stacked against us, but it just seems like a "Team of Destiny" thing right now. Only next weekend will tell, but damn, does it feel amazing to make it this far. 

I'm happy to see Norchad get to show what he can do on a national stage. He was wasted at Arkansas State under our now former coach. We had two starters transfer away and start for an Elite Eight and Final Four team. With our bum-ass coach they were finishing sixth in the one-bid Sun Belt.

• Like 2

Probably the 1st post in this thread about the NIT.

I am watching the NIT semifinals between Wisconsin and North Texas and ESPN flashed back to when an Oregon fan held a sign that said "Cheese Curds are Overated" lol

That was how he spelled overrated and Oregon would of course lose the game to the Badgers

55 minutes ago, TrueYankee26 said:

I am watching the NIT semifinals between Wisconsin and North Texas and ESPN flashed back to when an Oregon fan held a sign that said "Cheese Curds are Overated" lol

That was how he spelled overrated and Oregon would of course lose the game to the Badgers

I'm here. Wisconsin should be winning this one comfortably. 

3 hours ago, TrueYankee26 said:

That was my friend Jeffery. I am sitting next to him in the green jersey with the number 1.

Couple things at stake this weekend.

First, a potential for a CUSA sweep. North Texas won the NIT, and Charlotte won the College Basketball Invitational. If Florida Atlantic somehow wins the NCAA tournament we will have a sweep of the tournaments by CUSA.

Second we could see two schools from the same state play each other in the Championship game (Florida Atlantic and Miami). Only other time that happened was in 1961 and 1962, when Cincinnati beat Ohio State both times.

Signature intentionally left blank

1 hour ago, Cujo said:

Good to know who are the 69th and 101th best teams in the nation!

you know damn well both of those teams would smoke some actual tourney teams.

texas southern. I am looking directly at you.

• Like 1

53Ocz8U.png