NFL 2023 Changes

DCarp1231

45 minutes ago, TruColor said:

The new Cardinals unis are going to be way more "outside the box" than the Commanders...

CLEAR. SIDE. PANELS.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • LOL 12

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

40 minutes ago, TheOatsMustFlow said:

dammit.

Keep in mind that I'm only saying this based on what has been described to me. I have not actually seen the uniforms. I have seen the helmets (with decals), but sans facemasks. The facemasks have been described to me by two different sources which described them exactly the same.

I do have the Pantone values (and the silly Nike-speak color descriptions) for the new color palette, but they also raise more questions in my mind.

I'm still adopting a wait-and-see approach with these for sure.

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, TruColor said:

Keep in mind that I'm only saying this based on what has been described to me. I have not actually seen the uniforms. I have seen the helmets (with decals), but sans facemasks. The facemasks have been described to me by two different sources which described them exactly the same.

I do have the Pantone values (and the silly Nike-speak color descriptions) for the new color palette, but they also raise more questions in my mind.

If you gave the Nike-speak color names, would it be a problem? I'm thinking like your long ago game of Name that Color, where you would give us (for example) Safflower and we tried to ID the team and its color.

It's where I sit.

5 minutes ago, TruColor said:

nothing about what you've said here gives me any hope for these uniforms. especially when you said their more out of the box than the Commies... 

• Like 6

AmPJ0Ty.png 

3 minutes ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

Didn’t the Steelers do that in the 70’s?

The helmet shell was actually clear but the inside was painted black so it never chipped.

I can’t recall if the logo was on the inside too but the stripes definitely were.

Yeah, that could be. I was joking however.

One hint I'll give is that these won't be standard White shells.

• WOAH 1
  • Huh? 1
  • Facepalm 1

33 minutes ago, Cujo said:

It's happeninggggg

cardinalsconcept.jpg

If you're going to go "outside the box", I'd rather something like this than something half-assed.  Don't just go outside the box - blow the box up.

When you try to go "outside the box" then reign it in, you get some bs compromise that leaves people scratching their heads.  At least with this, there's absolutely no doubt what they're trying to accomplish.

Lose the yellow set, move the swoosh to the sleeve, and shrink the number by 50%, and let's get this into prod.

• Like 2

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The guy that's been feeding me all of this info loves the new identity however. Says that the Cards will "own it".

It'll be a unique color palette in the major sports.

Won't look like the Falcons any longer...nor will they be going to anything that looks like the Chiefs.

• Like 5
  • Love 2