College Football 2023

Rixaroo

11 hours ago, SSmith48 said:

The "shadow"/black uniform is a bit redundant for a school that wears a darker shade of green primarily, but the overall look is pretty nice. I don't really have any complaints.

Like it or not, Nike has pretty much hit it out of the park with all of their new designs, with a handful of exceptions (UCF and Cincinnati have been the only misses so far IMO). Florida State, Oklahoma State, Cal, Michigan State, Illinois, WKU, Ohio State... all of them will look pretty good this season. Just wish these were all on the old template instead of the FUSE.

I wouldn’t give Nike credit (positive or negative) for some schools. Cincinnati has a deal with an apparel provider that sources Nike uniforms but not a deal with Nike directly. UCF may be similar as they definitely don’t get the top flight Nike templates. Theirs are more akin to teamwear like Vandy and Mizzou have had the last few years. Cal is another school with a contract with the apparel provider and not with Nike.

2 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Same unis as the last two seasons. Throwbacks coming at some point in the fall. 

Any reason for no change? Is that coming next yea or will we keep these for awhile? Potential bowl game redesign ?

1 hour ago, QbDuck said:

Any reason for no change? Is that coming next yea or will we keep these for awhile? Potential bowl game redesign ?

Back before 2015/16, the Ducks used to be on a 3 year uniform rotation. Things were a little out of sorts between 2015/16 and 2019/20, but they’re returning to that 3 year rotation with this uniform set. Wouldn’t shock me at all to see a glimpse at the next uniforms in the bowl game.

• Like 3

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

9 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Back before 2015/16, the Ducks used to be on a 3 year uniform rotation. Things were a little out of sorts between 2015/16 and 2019/20, but they’re returning to that 3 year rotation with this uniform set. Wouldn’t shock me at all to see a glimpse at the next uniforms in the bowl game.

Gotcha. Any idea or rumors on what they’ll look like next year? More traditional, or a wing redesign?

On 7/28/2023 at 3:25 PM, Red Wolf said:

Could be worse

TtWnFy6.jpg

EDIT: For clarity, I think the new ones are solid, but the number font should be a standard block instead of the Texans thing. But nobody pays me to be the uniform nerd at Arkansas State despite my lobbying.

the 49ers called and want their color rush uniforms back! (I just wanted to say that to highlight how stupid it was that the 49ers looked like this)

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, aawagner011 said:

Clemson in the new template:

Interesting that they changed the swoosh on the pants to purple. Obviously a pretty inconsequential move, but I like them having a tiny bit more purple on the white pants.

Old, for reference:

spacer.png

• Like 4

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

On 7/28/2023 at 6:01 PM, Eszcz21 said:

I guarantee State wears those stupid BFBS uniforms for their night game against Michigan. And there will be idiots on Twitter clamoring for Michigan to wear all maize uniforms.

The very day the Colts released their Black helmet, people on twitter were screaming for black jerseys and pants to match.

• Meh 1

spacer.png

43 minutes ago, aawagner011 said:

Clemson in the new template:

I know they're not gonna do it, but I sincerely wish Clemson would add some purple to that pants stripe...p/o/p perhaps. For as unique as their colorway is, they barely even use any purple on their [primary] uniforms, which I think is a real shame. 

• Like 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

23 minutes ago, aawagner011 said:

Notre Dame has fixed the navy numbers while creating a new, unwanted problem: green pants.

This looks fine to me, because at least there's not a jarringly matte mustard pant that makes the helmet look stupid.

• Like 8
"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

1 hour ago, aawagner011 said:

Notre Dame has fixed the navy numbers while creating a new, unwanted problem: green pants.

F2XTO71W4AAq7kP.jpeg

At least the numbers are no longer blue. That alone makes these winners, but I agree about wanting actual gold britches instead.

38 minutes ago, crashcarson15 said:

Yeah, I really don't mind the green pants. Would probably prefer gold pants, but would also prefer gold pants that match the helmet better.

Are the mustard pants a school decision, or is it a limitation of what adidas and Under Armour offered?

Notre Dame Will Switch to Under Armour Brand for All Apparel | News,  Scores, Highlights, Stats, and Rumors | Bleacher Report

NOTRE DAME GOES FOR GREEN

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png