College Football 2023

Rixaroo

Illinois should be getting new jerseys and I think @29texan had mentioned TCU getting new unis (I think this was last Sept or so). 

Florida State might be changing back to pre-2014 unis (announcement to be made in late summer). 

Vanderbilt might be getting new unis to catch up with their 2022 logo change. 

• Like 2

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

5 hours ago, WSU151 said:

Florida State might be changing back to pre-2014 unis (announcement to be made in late summer). 

The announcement I saw was that they may debut a pre-2014 alternate uniform, not a full-scale change--although I SHO' wouldn't mind if they did bring those back as primaries. (But if they do, they'll have to get back to the former shade of garnet, as well--and we all know Nike prefers its teams in whatever stock textile colors they have on hand, so...)

• Like 3

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

48 minutes ago, tBBP said:

The announcement I saw was that they may debut a pre-2014 alternate uniform, not a full-scale change--although I SHO' wouldn't mind if they did bring those back as primaries. (But if they do, they'll have to get back to the former shade of garnet, as well--and we all know Nike prefers its teams in whatever stock textile colors they have on hand, so...)

florida state football uniforms

If they updated the template and took the pattern off the collar, it would go a long way with these uniforms. 

• Like 5

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Just now, colinturner95 said:

florida state football uniforms

If they updated the template and took the pattern off the collar, it would go a long way with these uniforms. 

Actually, they should take the pattern off the sleeves...it's just too much ovekill (and the fan jerseys have never looked right with that pattern on the sleeves). It needs to stay on the collar, though (and go back on the sleeve cuffs) to maintain the continuity with the previous two iterations. 

(I'd also like for shiny gold--or at least a darker shade than flat khaki--to come back, as well, but I know that's fighting a losing battle at this point.)

• Like 3

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

2 minutes ago, tBBP said:

Actually, they should take the pattern off the sleeves...it's just too much ovekill (and the fan jerseys have never looked right with that pattern on the sleeves). It needs to stay on the collar, though (and go back on the sleeve cuffs) to maintain the continuity with the previous two iterations. 

(I'd also like for shiny gold--or at least a darker shade than flat khaki--to come back, as well, but I know that's fighting a losing battle at this point.)

Either way, I still feel like the redesign was a good way of updating the brand

• Like 5

AmPJ0Ty.png 

1 minute ago, Mingjai said:

Seems to me Minnesota should be up for new uniforms, though I’m a little reluctant to see what Row-the-Boat comes up with this time (whenever that is…).

I would have expected new uniforms if Fleck left, but not sure what they would do other than possibly moving to the Vapor Fusion templates. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

The Ducks will be sticking with their current uniforms for one more year, but there will still be new stuff as well. Always possible that there’ll be a couple helmet tweaks like there were this year, but more likely that there’ll be a one-off uniform. If what I’ve heard is accurate, it sounds like it’ll be of the throwback variety 🤞 

• Like 5

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

1 hour ago, upperV03 said:

The Ducks will be sticking with their current uniforms for one more year, but there will still be new stuff as well. Always possible that there’ll be a couple helmet tweaks like there were this year, but more likely that there’ll be a one-off uniform. If what I’ve heard is accurate, it sounds like it’ll be of the throwback variety 🤞 

I like the sounds of that, but how do they top the '95 throwbacks? Dan Fouts green helmet days?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

I would have expected new uniforms if Fleck left, but not sure what they would do other than possibly moving to the Vapor Fusion templates. 

Even if they kept everything else, switching to gold numbers and collar should be a no-brainer… 

(So says every Blues fan over 40…)

• Like 4

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

7 minutes ago, walkerws said:

Kent State may make some uniform changes since they had a coaching change, may just be relegated to getting rid of all the flash fast stuff. 

I think that alone would be an improvement. I don't like teams literally slapping their mantra on their uniforms. 

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

2 hours ago, BigDmo said:

I like the sounds of that, but how do they top the '95 throwbacks? Dan Fouts green helmet days?

Again I don’t have confirmation, but from what I’ve heard I’m not totally convinced it won’t just be the ‘94/95 throwbacks again. 

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

7 minutes ago, cajunaggie08 said:

Did their Under Armour deal reach the end of the contract or did Under Armour terminate this one early too?

Their 10 year deal started in 2017 so it ended early but I haven't seen anything regarding if Under Armour was able to terminate it or if they reached a settlement with Cal, similar to UCLA.