College Football 2023

Rixaroo

3 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

This is why schools need to switch to paint instead of stitching logos into the turf. 

Eh. If you're a smaller school that is only going to use the field for football, stitching it into the turf is the most economical option. Also doesn't smear, and doesn't have to be reapplied every week. Also, schools normally don't change their midfield/endzone logos that often

• Like 1

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

3 minutes ago, MNtwins3 said:

Eh. If you're a smaller school that is only going to use the field for football, stitching it into the turf is the most economical option. Also doesn't smear, and doesn't have to be reapplied every week. Also, schools normally don't change their midfield/endzone logos that often

But if your only way to change out the logo is to cut out the turf and insert a different design, you're risking player injury. 

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

3 hours ago, kabbey520 said:

Those are... something. Shoehorned came patterns, nor sleeve fills, have ever looked good. This isn't anywhere near the worst military themed alternate uniform, but it's not great.  At least it's a one-off look and isn't monochrome.

• Like 1
  • Eyeroll 1

lBzmcSM.png

Perrin Grubb | Aspiring Designer | NAFA Project ~ NFL Redesigns

Not new, but a couple things on Florida and Florida State.

The way Florida has placed the Jumpman and Gator logo means they will not be able to place a bowl patch in its usual location above the swoosh. They have placed these patches much higher than other schools. More than likely, they will place a bowl patch closer to the armpit.

https://x.com/gatorsfb/status/1691117483233579008?s=46&t=fJldYzp_3ZnF5iTRlBZtWQ

https://x.com/gatorsfb/status/1693026621148590160?s=46&t=fJldYzp_3ZnF5iTRlBZtWQ

I believe these are our first looks at FSU’s new uniforms besides the models that showed them off at their spring game. I’m really looking forward to these and hope they wear mostly traditional combos. I am on board with them wearing garnet pants and white pants on the road, but they need to stop with the odd combos such as pairing white helmets with garnet jerseys. Also, the decal on their white helmet desperately needs gold instead of being rendered only in garnet and white.

https://x.com/saltystudley/status/1693410944502665375?s=46&t=fJldYzp_3ZnF5iTRlBZtWQ

———

Edit - apparently Tweets don’t embed anymore.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

I believe these are our first looks at FSU’s new uniforms besides the models that showed them off at their spring game. I’m really looking forward to these and hope they wear mostly traditional combos. I am on board with them wearing garnet pants and white pants on the road, but they need to stop with the odd combos such as pairing white helmets with garnet jerseys. Also, the decal on their white helmet desperately needs gold instead of being rendered only in garnet and white.

https://x.com/saltystudley/status/1693410944502665375?s=46&t=fJldYzp_3ZnF5iTRlBZtWQ

———

Edit - apparently Tweets don’t embed anymore.

rZWfJe5.jpeg

This is what I wish they would've done in the first place!

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

5 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

New WVU jersey appears to have leaked.

spacer.png

It looks like a yellow variant of the Country Roads design.

spacer.png

Are the numbers thicker than normal? That's always been my biggest beef with West Virginia's number. I can deal with the cutsie, but just don't make pencil thin numbers.

• Like 1

It's finally here!

Here is my annual run-through of every new uniform, helmet design, logo, patch, turf field, etc. revealed for the upcoming season. From the top schools all the way to Division III.

115+ schools and conferences featured. Over 250 photos used.

2023-CFB-Uniforms-1.png

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Applause 12

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

3 hours ago, Clintau24 said:
It's finally here!

Here is my annual run-through of every new uniform, helmet design, logo, patch, turf field, etc. revealed for the upcoming season. From the top schools all the way to Division III.

115+ schools and conferences featured. Over 250 photos used.

2023-CFB-Uniforms-1.png

Fantastic job as usual, but Georgia Southern is in the Sun Belt, not FCS. 

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png