College Football 2023

Rixaroo

3 hours ago, upperV03 said:

The Ducks have finally revealed their long-awaited throwback uniforms:

They’re the exact same as the ones worn in 2014, just executed on the FUSE template. The only change is the addition of the front and back bumper logos. They’re going into a bye week, so this is an interesting time for them to do this reveal. They won’t be wearing them in their next game, at Washington, but they will be worn soon after that (very soon). 

It’s a shame they ever felt the need to ditch these in the first place. The overwhelming majority of their Nike experiments have been hideous. 

• Like 4

On 9/30/2023 at 4:38 PM, NOLAPelicans23 said:

Outside of the coloring on the tiger logo, I really like this road look for Mizzou. Especially against the Black-dominant scheme of Vanderbilt.spacer.png

I agree. The helmet logo badly needs some white, but the set is really good.

I'm actually okay with them trending towards yellow as their main color. so much so that I would love some yellow pants with the black jersey. Yellow helmet - black jersey - yellow pants at home. This set on the road. 

21 hours ago, upperV03 said:

The Ducks have finally revealed their long-awaited throwback uniforms:

They’re the exact same as the ones worn in 2014, just executed on the FUSE template. The only change is the addition of the front and back bumper logos. They’re going into a bye week, so this is an interesting time for them to do this reveal. They won’t be wearing them in their next game, at Washington, but they will be worn soon after that (very soon). 

This is somewhat unrelated, but I noticed that Oregon has a custom neckpiece on their regular uniforms – not the standard mesh like all other F.U.S.E uniforms, including these throwbacks. Looking back, it seems like that's been the case since 2021.spacer.png 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, jerrylawless3 said:

This is somewhat unrelated, but I noticed that Oregon has a custom neckpiece on their regular uniforms – not the standard mesh like all other F.U.S.E uniforms, including these throwbacks. Looking back, it seems like that's been the case since 2021.spacer.png 

Correct, the custom neck piece debuted with their current uniform set in 2021. The black uniform they wore in 2021, which was originally meant to have been worn in 2020, had a rubberized piece with the standard mesh cutouts:

spacer.png

Other than that, every other FUSE uniform has used the standard mesh collar detail.

• Like 1

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

On 9/30/2023 at 12:18 PM, GriffinM6 said:

Has A&M worn maroon pants since they started wearing their current set? They would've looked nice against Arkansas' W/R/W. 

You're right that maroon pants would have looked nice to clash against Arkansas' white pants. The maroon pants were shown in the graphics when this uniform set was unveiled, but everyone was under the impression they never got busted out due to supply chain issues in 2020. Now I'm suspecting they never were an option and we're just stuck with white pants until Jimbo decides to do something special, which could be never. I like that we have toned down our alternate looks since the Sumlin days, but it would be nice to have maroon pants to wear on the road or a white helmet again.

• Like 2

I think Sumlin's first year was the perfect amount of flexibility that Texas A&M had in terms of mixing and matching as well as alts. White helmets and maroon pants were nice in the bits that we saw them.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, colinturner95 said:

Ugh. 

Boise really need to get new uniforms. I think if they used a version of their throwback logo for the helmet it would look good. But they need to get out of the template stuff, or at least update the template.

9 minutes ago, WBeltz said:

Boise really need to get new uniforms. I think if they used a version of their throwback logo for the helmet it would look good. But they need to get out of the template stuff, or at least update the template.

It's a :censored:ty uniform situation when you get a new uniform design and less than a calendar year its a catalog option. 

But yes, it's time for new uniforms. 

• Like 2

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Arizona State had originally planned on wearing their new black uniform with the glow in the dark number outlines tomorrow vs. Colorado, but they’ve changed to traditional gold/maroon/gold because of the game being a mid-day kickoff:

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Are they ever gonna move that mannequin??? I'm sure by now somebody done told them it looks like their mannequin is being forked in the glutes...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

30 minutes ago, tBBP said:

Are they ever gonna move that mannequin??? I'm sure by now somebody done told them it looks like their mannequin is being forked in the glutes...

At this point I’m assuming it’s someone’s kink. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

3 hours ago, Germanshepherd said:

The plain white pants tank this Mizzou look so bad

What’s the point of those pants? They already have white pants that match their striping pattern!

spacer.png

Mizzou needs a rework. They seem unsure of what they’d like to be between the classic stripes, supersized wordmark, modern numbers, and tons of mix and match. I don’t like how they constantly swap out the decals nor do I like the white helmet stripe against the yellow. While I didn’t like their uniforms ten years ago when they became “Nikefied,” at least they were all cohesive and had a theme. Their current uniforms look like teamwear.

• Like 5