College Football 2023

Rixaroo

1 hour ago, MNtwins3 said:

Is this Pitt's first alternate helmet since they switched to the brighter colors full time?

I think they had a gray city type uniform that represented steel

KISSwall09.jpg

14 hours ago, MNtwins3 said:

Is this Pitt's first alternate helmet since they switched to the brighter colors full time?

13 hours ago, hormone said:

I think they had a gray city type uniform that represented steel

Pitt wore this uniform twice in 2020.  Once against Louisville and later against Notre Dame.

usatsi_14986906_168388606_lowres.jpg

93055f4ef66b4fdc852bfa74142a9744

• Like 2

Iowa will be breaking out their 3rd non-traditional combination this year, and are unveiling gold jerseys and wearing black pants for Saturday's game vs Minnesota. The other two previous non-traditional looks were black pants @ Penn State & a blackout look at home vs Sparty. 

EDIT: A better look at them. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, WBeltz said:

Iowa will be breaking out their 3rd non-traditional combination this year, and are unveiling gold jerseys and wearing black pants for Saturday's game vs Minnesota. The other two previous non-traditional looks were black pants @ Penn State & a blackout look at home vs Sparty. 

EDIT: A better look at them. 

I wondered how long it'd take Iowa to do this. As one whose favorite color growing up was yellow, I love 'em. (And Iowa's custom block number font has aged pretty well IMO...I think they're on their what, sixth or seventh season of those?)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

13 minutes ago, Lights Out said:

Maryland's uniforms just look cheap now. And they're using the same stupid halftone effect on the numbers that the Commanders use on their infamous road jerseys.

It's meant to mimic the holes in the numbers on the original screen printed jerseys.  I'm not sure why they didn't use that effect on entire surface of the numbers.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Hurl 1

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃