Arizona Cardinals new uniform extravaganza

CaliforniaGlowin

3 minutes ago, AdobeDesignBG said:

Might be it tbh

Would be quite disappointing, which is on brand.

It's an odd photo.  The player is wearing a Speedflex helmet yet socks that haven't been worn in the league in a half decade or longer.  The cleats look like a really old style.  And that number font looks terribly generic; it actually reminds me of a retired Nike Team font.   The jersey is obviously a newer template and not a practice jersey.  Just odd.

22 minutes ago, jerrylawless3 said:

It does sound similar to the mysterious uniform in their old twitter header

20 minutes ago, AdobeDesignBG said:

what twitter header?

spacer.png

At the beginning of last season, I noticed the Cardinals Twitter header featured a single football player in full pads and helmet wearing 24 and it was most definitely not who actually wore 24 for the team. It was odd because the uniform didn’t match the regular 2022 uniform and it was much better quality than the practice jersey.

14 minutes ago, HOOVER said:

Would be quite disappointing, which is on brand.

It's an odd photo.  The player is wearing a Speedflex helmet yet socks that haven't been worn in the league in a half decade or longer.  The cleats look like a really old style.  And that number font looks terribly generic; it actually reminds me of a retired Nike Team font.   The jersey is obviously a newer template and not a practice jersey.  Just odd.

The number font in the photo is the current Cardinals font

Adrian Wilson #24 Arizona Cardinals NFL Reebok Jersey M Medium Field mens  Great for sale online | eBay

• Like 4

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

20 minutes ago, bowld said:

I have to think @TruColor was lied to at this point. Nothing about this leadup tells me its going to be Maroon/Orange and Silver.

Didn't the teaser video have a gray/silver box and prominent yellow/orange flowers?

It's all about how they impleme them , to avoid looking like USC or tOSU

13 minutes ago, Bruhammydude said:

Going to a movie in half an hour, if the board hasn't crashed when I come home I'm going to be seriously disappointed.

How long is the movie?

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!