Arizona Cardinals new uniform extravaganza

CaliforniaGlowin

5 minutes ago, flyersfan said:

I think we all want it to be great. were all looking to find the good in it. weve seen so many great concepts. plenty of wonderful looks...

but then time and time again Nike have crushed us with "really?" looking designs.

I often feel that way with new designs. I understand that concepts don't have the same constraints as designers who work with the apparel companies and teams to produce a final design, but they're often underwhelming compared to what these boards (and other designers) come up with.

• Love 1

Just now, AdobeDesignBG said:

Graphic on the faaarrr right has some gray in it. And I do see a couple pieces with darker red tones. But I feel like I'm reaching. Don't see anything to indicate an actual change to their color palette. 

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

3 minutes ago, AdobeDesignBG said:

The eye and beak on the grey logo look different than those on the red one.  They both look more elongated.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

6 minutes ago, SSmith48 said:

At this point, there's so many different concept ideas that I'm convinced the Cardinals could go in any direction and look like someone's design. It's like the uniform lottery out there, we're just waiting for the right numbers.

Partly because their current set is so bad and partly because they're the first team alphabetically, I've easily redesigned the Cardinals more than any other team in the league. At least ten times.

fiowXOD.png

2 minutes ago, leopard88 said:

The eye and beak on the grey logo look different than those on the red one.  They both look more elongated.

I can't see that being anything more than just the stretched-out canvas (or whatever that material is)...they can't have pulled a Jacksonville jaguar on us, could they have??? 🤔

• Like 2

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

3 minutes ago, HOOVER said:

Kyler probably heard it on Call of Duty.

Speaking of Kyler: "PROTECT THE NEST"?? What kinda...ain't no bunch of grown men tryna be no baby birds around there, are they??

• LOL 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||