College Football 2023

MJWalker45

19 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Apparently his glasses had recording capability as well. You can see the small blue light by the top right of the glasses.  Even if you get invited to sit on the sidelines, he should not be wearing CMU gear if he's not serving in an official capacity. 

You have better eye sight than me because I can’t see any blue in that area. 

And speaking of upsets...Clemson just upset Notre Dame and somehow 2-6 Arkansas just took down Florida in the swamp!

• Like 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

2 hours ago, tBBP said:

And speaking of upsets...Clemson just upset Notre Dame and somehow 2-6 Arkansas just took down Florida in the swamp!

Florida was only a 3pt favorite at home, so not much of an upset. Unfortunately an already young defense with no depth lost it’s best player after an injury last week and two other important DL were out. That said, Florida’s biggest problem is they may be the worst coached team in the country.  Napier outdoes himself every week.  This week it was the FG unit running onto the field to kick a game winner after converting a first down on what should have been a routine spike to stop the clock, getting bailed out by the refs not letting Arkansas sub, and taking a procedural penalty for an illegal substitution.  He's recruiting well and will get at least next year's brutal schedule, but he's a dead man walking, imo.

Also, completely unrelated to Florida since this program hasn't been relevant enough to begin with, I become more and more convinced this :censored: is rigged every week. It’s always the same teams benefiting from the trash officiating… the ones that stand to potentially lose their conference millions with a loss.

IUe6Hvh.png

On 11/2/2023 at 9:11 AM, MJWalker45 said:

Apparently his glasses had recording capability as well. You can see the small blue light by the top right of the glasses.  Even if you get invited to sit on the sidelines, he should not be wearing CMU gear if he's not serving in an official capacity. 

That's the thing. He wasn't invited. He snuck in. There's no proof it's him even as CMU doesn't know who they are, apparently. It just looks like him. And would make sense that he was there just to steal MSU signs.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Germanshepherd said:

Oklahoma State winning the final Bedlam was perfect. 

Idc what the all time record is, the Pokes won the rivalry today for infinity. 

To borrow from Ricky Bobby: if you ain't first (on the last game), you're last.

15 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

So where exactly is the punishment?

He can’t bask in the team’s ill-gotten glory and he will eventually lose god-king status once he gets hired by an NFL team.

Watch him rabies it up on the Bucs or Panthers’ sideline next year.

Even with all that’s going on at Michigan, I can’t root for America’s Team today.  Hopefully if Michigan loses it’ll be to Ohio State.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

28 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Wait … who exactly is America’s team, here?

Yep. Because equating Penn State with anything related to restoring right and justice is galaxy brain-level logic.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1

VmWIn6B.png

46 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Wait … who exactly is America’s team, here?

It’s my (admittedly hyperbolic) label for them after the NCAA apologized for slapping them on the wrist. US sports media clearly wanted them to remain a power and while it’s not as much the case today, they felt like America’s team for a few years.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)