College Football 2023

MJWalker45

On 10/8/2023 at 2:21 AM, See Red said:

Worst part is it’s not the first time Cristobal has done this.  Did roughly the same thing at Oregon in 2018 vs Stanford.

lmao wow I completely memory-holed top-10 Stanford being a thing at any point in 2018. wild.

• Like 2

53Ocz8U.png

If you went to bed early you missed an all time PAC-12 After Dark game. 

Colorado was up 29-0 at half and lost! 

Stanford’s Elik Ayomanor had 290 receiving yards, and one of the filthiest TD grabs you’ll ever see. 

The PAC always delivers (or delivered 😭)

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

Colorado State trailed by 20 with under five minutes remaining.

They scored. Recovered an onside kick. Scored again. Recover a SECOND onside kick. Refs take it away. 

No worries, Rams force a three and out, go 88 yards in five plays and get the Hail Mary winner for their first ever win over Boise. 

Go crazy Fort Collins. 

• Like 4
  • WOAH 3

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

Seriously.  That loony dumbass Jim Harbaugh loses every big game he gets within 100 miles of for years, than suddenly starts winning them, out of the blue?  Watching last years game between tOSU and those skunkweasles, I said to a friend of mine that it looked like the were absolutely ready every time Ohio State blitzed, with a pass over the top. Turns out the low down cheaters were stealing the signs.

Also explains why they got their stupid butts kicked by TCU. They never saw them coming, so they hadn't sent their spies in to cheat.

F those guys... death penalty, I say.

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

That loony dumbass Jim Harbaugh loses every big game he gets within 100 miles of for years, than suddenly starts winning them, out of the blue? 

Exactly. He couldn't win big games, couldn't beat Michigan State, hadn't even come close to beating Ohio State, and was 2-7 in bowl games, but I'm supposed believe he just suddenly figured everything out in 2021? :censored: off with that nonsense.

32 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Also explains why they got their stupid butts kicked by TCU. They never saw them coming, so they hadn't sent their spies in to cheat.

That's exactly what I said when I was telling my better half (She's an Ohio State Alum too) about all this. It never occurred to that hack that he'd have to play TCU.

• Like 2

BB52Big.jpg