2023 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVIII

canzman

2 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

When the 5 year mark for Washington hits

don't they shorten the timeline in the event of a relocation or change of ownership?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

They're the Snatit for a reason*...remember that. 

On the one hand, the Columbia blue socks is a nice way to get some more, well, columbia blue on the field, but like I said earlier in the week, it only works if the whole team decks out the columbia blue accessories with it; otherwise you get, well...what we're getting.

Spoiler

*okay, maybe multiple reasons... but stuff like this is definitely one of them. (Sidebar: this is now the sixth season of the cosplay 'fits, just sayin'.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Yeah it's brutal. Why did they go with white socks. UGH. 

On 10/6/2023 at 6:41 AM, HOOVER said:

I’m not sure what’s in the water around here lately, but until very recently, the Cowboys have been widely considered one of the most classic uniforms in league, being mentioned alongside the Packers, Raiders, Steelers, Chiefs, etc.  

Hive mind contrarianism. 

Classic, yes. Divisive, very. 

5 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

When the 5 year mark for Washington hits, I expect a Jacksonville oversimplification to happen to the uniforms and honestly it’s probably not a bad thing. I just hope the team is smart enough to put stripes on the pants.

With matching Burgundies and Golds (preferably the darker shades), something similar to this wouldn’t be bad

spacer.png

spacer.png

However, knowing the team, they’d completely forget gold pants and wear burgundy pants sans stripe exclusively.

They’ll probably get a waiver like the jags did when khan took over, especially if they change the name again.

42 minutes ago, Pigskin12 said:

Chiefs are in white pants. Well that is extremely disappointing. There will be lots of white in that game now.

There aren't that many good looking uniform matchups this week.

Carolina vs Detroit this week wasn't as bad as it was in the preseason. But it still isn't much.

This is the worst week of the 2023 season so far. In terms of quality of uniform matchups.

7 minutes ago, dont care said:

They’ll probably get a waiver like the jags did when khan took over, especially if they change the name again.

They're just coming up with it behind the scenes. We'll see the classic uniform again. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, gothedistance said:

This is the worst week of the 2023 season so far. In terms of quality of uniform matchups.

I will maintain that while there are some stinkers, there are also some (three) beautiful matchups:

Steelers/Ravens

Raiders/Packers

Niners/Cowboys

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Huh? 1

I'm personally a big fan of the Chiefs White on White look, preferring it over White on Red. From what I can tell, everyone on the Chiefs has the striped White socks, it just depends who has their socks pulled up all the way and who doesn't.

Also my Vikings are finally wearing Purple socks with their White pants . So all and all, I would consider this a good uniform matchup, Would be even better if the Chiefs wore their Red socks., In my opinion, White pants and White socks, even with sock stripes, doesn't look that great. That goes for the Chiefs, Patriots throwbacks, Bears, etc...

• Like 4
  • Dislike 2

da0Lbhs.png

1 hour ago, simtek34 said:

I'm personally a big fan of the Chiefs White on White look, preferring it over White on Red. From what I can tell, everyone on the Chiefs has the striped White socks, it just depends who has their socks pulled up all the way and who doesn't.

Also my Vikings are finally wearing Purple socks with their White pants . So all and all, I would consider this a good uniform matchup, Would be even better if the Chiefs wore their Red socks., In my opinion, White pants and White socks, even with sock stripes, doesn't look that great. That goes for the Chiefs, Patriots throwbacks, Bears, etc...

Chiefs white on white isn't bad, but doing it 90s style with the white striped socks against a team that is also wearing white pants makes no sense. I agree that it could work with the red socks. The white socks should only ever be worn with red pants.

I still like white on red better though.

• Like 6
  • Dislike 1