2023 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVIII

canzman

12 minutes ago, Cujo said:

The Steelers use red.

Not as an accent color. Doesn't make an appearance on the uniforms outside of a logo patch. Even the Titans use red more. You're technically correct in the most useless and unhelpful way possible. "Use" is an incredibly generous way to describe it.

• Like 2

lBzmcSM.png

Perrin Grubb | Aspiring Designer | NAFA Project ~ NFL Redesigns

2 hours ago, gothedistance said:

I like the Commanders vs Patriots uniform matchup. But this game pales in comparison to the 2007 and 2015 games.

I am shocked that the Commanders actually wore burgundy pants with their white jerseys, and frustrated with the Patriots going back to mono navy.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DCarp1231 said:

There’s a Patriots player wearing Brady-era pants

spacer.png

This is bizarre. Apparently the player in question, #75 Conor McDermott, was a sixth round pick of the Patriots in 2017 before being waived during training camp before that season. He then did not return to the Patriots until 2022, by which time the uniforms had changed. It's possible he kept his pants from his first training camp stint, but I feel like that's unlikely. In which case, why is the Patriots' equipment manager still giving out the old pants??

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ruttep said:

This is bizarre. Apparently the player in question, #75 Conor McDermott, was a sixth round pick of the Patriots in 2017 before being waived during training camp before that season. He then did not return to the Patriots until 2022, by which time the uniforms had changed. It's possible he kept his pants from his first training camp stint, but I feel like that's unlikely. In which case, why is the Patriots' equipment manager still giving out the old pants??

The Patriots still use their old pants and gear for practice, so my guess is the equipment manager just grabbed the wrong pair of pants to put in his locker. Still wild that nobody managed to catch that. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Cujo said:

Everything about their current set is garbo.

This look got dated real quick, but really starting to miss them in comparison.

usa_today_9782573.0.jpeg

I consider ATL’s current set a lot better-designed than that one. Only thing they did better there was color blocking, and that problem could be fixed with the current if they cared enough to do it. 

For me, the Falcons’ best look will always be the 1997-2002 set. They could still wear it today and look good. Pant stripes would be thinner and they’d hopefully have a red alt and/or a throwback, but they’d be one of the best-dressed teams in the league. 

2 hours ago, fouhy12 said:

The Patriots still use their old pants and gear for practice, so my guess is the equipment manager just grabbed the wrong pair of pants to put in his locker. Still wild that nobody managed to catch that. 

the Patriots have the most incompetent equipment staff in the league. They are constantly using the wrong items… wrong number font frequently, wrong pants. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

Seahawks-Ravens looks ugly today 

It's okay to say the least. I would have preferred the Ravens wear CR all-purple vs the Seahawks in mono white. And I'm not sure how the matchup as a whole would have fared if the only change was having Seattle wearing white/navy.

• Like 1

Ihmgl03.pngVZ6sbGD.png

1 hour ago, Ark said:

You got a color TV already? I got a color TV so I can see the Knicks play basketball

Someone's been listening to 10. 😄

56 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

The Jaguars 90s themed game is next Sunday. Could Jacksonville be giving us a throwback?

If they were, most likely we would have known about it by now, or if would have been on their uni tracker thingamabob. Or somebody would've told on them.

That said, they have been teasing/selling some throwback-themed merchandise on their online shop, so maybe that's a start...?

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||