2023 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVIII

canzman

8 hours ago, MJD7 said:

I think the Texans are a prime candidate for the triple-mismatch (i.e. different color helmet, jersey, & pants). They could do the red helmet, navy jersey, & white pants at home, and do the white jersey with navy pants on the road. They could even continue the triple-mismatch with the alternate by switching to the navy helmet with the red jersey & white pants. 

The Texans taking over the 80-90's Bills niche of being the red helmet, blue jersey, white pants team.

tom-hiddleston-loki-season-2-finale-654d

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

4 hours ago, ruttep said:

The bull head with the light up eyes is absolutely hilarious

I just now noticed that they changed the entrance bull. Two years ago. Shows how apathetic I was about the team. This was the original. 

TaTI0hw.jpg

The new one's a bit more regal. 

5 hours ago, Chawls said:

Shout out to #33 for the Texans, who ran out wearing red socks. It definitely improves the look. 

spacer.png

I love this. 

16 minutes ago, GoGreenGoWhite said:

Dobbs got pulled down by his stupid undershirt.

If that's not a warning to tuck in the undershirts, I don't know what is.

I don't hate for it like most people here but yeah. Disadvantage. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, GoGreenGoWhite said:

Dobbs got pulled down by his stupid undershirt.

i loled for real when that happened.  Forget that they look like complete slobs, you’d think by now their coaches would tell them to stop because of exactly that. I don’t get it. 

• Like 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

4 hours ago, TheBigFiz21 said:

Could have been just the use of the CR, but I wasn't a fan of the red helmet with the CR all-navy. However, I'd like to see in a future game how different it turns out with the standard navy jersey instead.

I feel the opposite, where the only part of today's look that was tolerable was that the red helmet matched up with the red numbers. I think it would've looked worse with the primary navy.

4 hours ago, canzman said:

Regular Season Week 12 (Part1)
Packers @ Lions
jApf2qb.jpg 2P4ydpN.jpg
Commanders @ Cowboys
ZDboliA.jpg cUs7WEK.jpg
49ers @ Seahawks
dSqAhlD.jpgbU2nPmn.jpg
Dolphins @ Jets
VOc31VJ.jpg YDtQnQg.jpg
Saints @ Falcons 
rdT6sUs.jpg BNivuSY.jpg
Steelers @ Bengals
4PxIMUn.jpg ihwqxX8.jpg
Jaguars @ Texans
uJ1BRim.jpg JFz2TPu.jpg
Buccaneers @ Colts
GXJOtt2.jpg MQPE4u7.jpg

We all know the Saints will probably be in their “icy” all-white uniform. Maybe they’ll finally break out the Color Rush though for the first time this season. Either way, you can almost guarantee no gold pants because “tHeY sUck.”

21 minutes ago, Michael Bolton said:

Didn't realize the 49ers were wearing the road throwbacks. This would've been such a good week for Seattle to do the same.

The 49ers have worn their white throwbacks in Seattle every season since 2019.

Not the greatest looking week overall:

- I have a sinking feeling that the Commies will ruin the Thanksgiving matchup with all-white

- Seahawks are in neon green

- Jets are wearing mono-BFBS

- Bucs are wearing pewter on the road to create a random color vs color

- Rams are wearing "bone" against the Cardinals in all-red

- Chargers are in all-navy to ruin what could have been a great matchup with the Ravens

At least we get the Eagles and Vikings in throwbacks, as well as a classic Chiefs vs Raiders matchup.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ruttep said:

The 49ers have worn their white throwbacks in Seattle every season since 2019.

Not the greatest looking week overall:

- I have a sinking feeling that the Commies will ruin the Thanksgiving matchup with all-white

- Seahawks are in neon green

- Jets are wearing mono-BFBS

- Bucs are wearing pewter on the road to create a random color vs color

- Rams are wearing "bone" against the Cardinals in all-red

- Chargers are in all-navy to ruin what could have been a great matchup with the Ravens

At least we get the Eagles and Vikings in throwbacks, as well as a classic Chiefs vs Raiders matchup.

And the Saints will likely ruin a potential great matchup against the Falcons throwbacks by not wearing gold pants again…

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Michael Bolton said:

Didn't realize the 49ers were wearing the road throwbacks. This would've been such a good week for Seattle to do the same.

The Seahawks only wear their color rush uniforms during primetime home games and unfortunately this is their only primetime home game this season which by default made it the color rush game. At least next week they will wear the throwbacks in primetime against the cowboys on the road. The 49ers consistently wear their all white throwbacks/color rush regardless of the time of the game against the Seahawks so we should see the Seahawks in throwbacks vs the 49ers in throwbacks one of these years.

• Like 1