2023 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVIII

canzman

13 minutes ago, GoHawks said:

Ravens for some reason going with black pants instead of white this week

This is a stunner. Haven’t worn those since the Week 3 loss to Indy. You gotta wonder, if they win do they keep wearing this combo all the way to the Super Bowl?

1 minute ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

Ravens should have gone full crazy and brought back the mustard pants.

"They've gotta be in there somewhere!" - Some EQ guy in Baltimore trying to get the gold pants out.

• LOL 2
  • Dislike 1

EDIT: moved to the other thread.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

8 hours ago, GoHawks said:

Ravens for some reason going with black pants instead of white this week

Already wanted the Ravens to go one and done. Now I've got another reason to root against them. 

The only thing I can think of that would cause this is that they wore black leggings all the way to the Super Bowl in 2012

Edit: Figured out why they're doing this: They beat the Texans in this exact uniform matchup *in the playoffs* in 2011

spacer.png

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

Worst possible Super Bowl uniform matchup would be Baltimore in purple over black yoga pants vs Detroit in all white

Texans/Lions would be pretty bad as well since the Texans have forgotten that navy socks can be worn with white pants. We'd get both teams in white leggings.

• Like 3

I'm as shocked as anyone else over the Ravens going purple/black. If they're really in the business of mixing it up as they like and have done so since the loss to Cleveland, they'll wear white and purple pants somehow in each of the next two weeks if they're lucky enough to do so. And since going WAH in the AFC title game sounds ludicrous, I'd bet the possibly of going white/purple if they somehow reach the Super Bowl is legitimately on the table.

And if we're riding the superstition train, the only other justification is that they lost their last two home playoff games in purple/white. But I digress...

Ihmgl03.pngVZ6sbGD.png

1 minute ago, TheBigFiz21 said:

I'm as shocked as anyone else over the Ravens going purple/black. If they're really in the business of mixing it up as they like and have done so since the loss to Cleveland, they'll wear white and purple pants somehow in each of the next two weeks if they're lucky enough to do so. And since going WAH in the AFC title game sounds ludicrous, I'd bet the possibly of going white/purple if they somehow reach the Super Bowl is legitimately on the table.

And if we're riding the superstition train, the only other justification is that they lost their last two home playoff games in purple/white. But I digress...

White over purple against the 49ers, Packers, or Bucs would be fantastic.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, ruttep said:

Edit: Figured out why they're doing this: They beat the Texans in this exact uniform matchup in 2011

spacer.png

They beat them in purple over white this season, which is a bit more recent than 2011. I doubt that has to do with it.

1 minute ago, Pigskin12 said:

They beat them in purple over white this season, which is a bit more recent than 2011. I doubt that has to do with it.

*throws stack of paper into the air* I don't get it.

• LOL 3

8 hours ago, WBeltz said:

Someone on the Lions staff has to be reading this page right? Aint no way the go away from mono-lulu

mono-lulu! Lol

8 hours ago, Pigskin12 said:

I can't tell if they're mocking him for being wrong or confirming that he's right.

They seem like they want nothing to do with “same old Lions” so probably mocking anyone who would dare assume they’d wear their old combos. At least it isn’t mono-white. 

8 hours ago, WBeltz said:

"They've gotta be in there somewhere!" - Some EQ guy in Baltimore trying to get the gold pants out.

I honestly didn't HATE those.  Just hated that they were brought out in December on a rather cloudy day out from what I remember