MLB 2024 Uniform/Logo Changes

TrueYankee26

Phillies appear to have ditched the chainstitching, at least from what I can tell. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, (probably)notabandwagonfan said:

Looks like the Braves have another uniform casualty thanks to streamlining: this time it's beltloop piping

OH HELL NAW

I did not like the change with the sleeve trim. But also the pants? They’ve had that stripe pattern forever!

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • LOL 1

Whoever made that decision for the Phillies can kiss my whole ass.

Whoever you are, :censored: the hell off.

• Like 10
  • Love 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I have to admit I'm a little surprised by the amount of attention this Nike/Fanatics thing is getting outside of us weirdos here. I mean when teams unveil a completely redesigned uniform, half the replies on social media are usually "what's the difference?" just because it's the same color scheme. I'm glad it's getting so much backlash though.

• Like 11
  • Applause 1

44 minutes ago, bbush24 said:

I have to admit I'm a little surprised by the amount of attention this Nike/Fanatics thing is getting outside of us weirdos here. I mean when teams unveil a completely redesigned uniform, half the replies on social media are usually "what's the difference?" just because it's the same color scheme. I'm glad it's getting so much backlash though.

Same feeling here and I love it. I wasn't expecting that they'd get destroyed this bad. Reporters, players, fans, it's on!

• Like 1

EDIT: Deleted, I was on the wrong page.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

12 minutes ago, BadSeed84 said:

I'd argue regardless of what side one is on, they could find the joke funny.

If I had any power, I'd give it the belt.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, VampyrRabbit said:

Full collection of BP Caps from the Mothership.

2024-batting-practice-caps-mlb-baseball-

For the D-Backs, the mothership article mentions bronze, but the color was called metallic copper by the team.

I’m a bit surprised a maroon Phillies  nostalgia-based hat is not (yet) part of the collection. They have a lot of maroon-based AC Nike gear every year. 

I like that gray Mets hat, it may be inspired by T7L stuff. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.