MLB jerseys

rnewvy9

I think I posted something about it before last season, but obviously I dont know how to add. I believe this season will be the Milwaukee Brewers 35th season. It hasnt been a grand exsistance, but I would expect at least something to recognize that. Also, the team has a new owner, and I was wondering if maybe they would tweak some things maybe based on that fact a little? I actually like the uniforms now, but Im not buying a jersey until they add "Milwaukee" to the roads. Any input would be appreciated!

Thanks

Play RBI Baseball 2K9 @ http://league.rbicentral.com

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"sry but we r not a milwaukee team we r a wisconsin team!!"

Judging from your media coverage and attendance compared to the Packers, I don't think you're an anywhere team.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I'd like to hear more about the BP hats. I havn't bought a "game" hat in years because of the high profile design and have bought many of the BP hats, even for teams i hate, just because of the low profile design. Problem is that the Angels, Cards, and BoSox are all about the same.

I like my women like i like my coffee, tied up in a burlap sack and thrown over the back of a donkey.

• 2 weeks later...
I think I posted something about it before last season, but obviously I dont know how to add. I believe this season will be the Milwaukee Brewers 35th season. It hasnt been a grand exsistance, but I would expect at least something to recognize that. Also, the team has a new owner, and I was wondering if maybe they would tweak some things maybe based on that fact a little? I actually like the uniforms now, but Im not buying a jersey until they add "Milwaukee" to the roads. Any input would be appreciated!

Thanks

I don't think 35 is worth honoring. Save it for 40 - decades are okay.

As for myself, this Brewer fan won't buy anything until they ditch the softball uniforms. Fortunately, they make plenty of Cooperstown Collection stuff, which will have to do until the new owner's logo comes along.

I'm a die hard Royals fan, but in my opinion the solid blue Royals jersey is one of the best alternates in MLB.

They're sweet, but I like the black just a little better. I have always liked the way the blue on white numbers and script just POP off that black jersey...I've wanted a game-worn one for my collection ever since they came out.

I wouldn't mind if they added a black underlayer to the #s and script on the blue jersey, either.

Oakland tried the black thing and quickly bailed on it. KC should be wise and do the same.

So should the Mets, but they seem committed to it. Even if they do keep it, I'd just like to see the traditional blue cap worn much more often than it is.

natsred.pngredskins.pngmaryland.pngcapitals.png

I, MYSELF WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE YANKEES TRY A SLEVELESS HOME JERSEY LIKE THE REDS AND WHITE SOX. THE YANKEE JERSEYS ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT HAVE REMAINED UNCHANGED AND HOW ABOUT THE LOGO ON THE SLEEVE, SOMETHING THAT WOULD BRING THE YANKS INTO THE 21ST CENTURY.

arodsig.jpg THE TOUGHEST S.O.B. IN THE CCSLC!

Satan Lives! The Devil On Earth Breathes! -Jim Ross about Vince McMahon, WM 22

"THAT WAS THE WORD OF YANKEEMAN"

sterling.jpggodzilla.jpg

26 World Championships and still going strong. Get used to it Red Sox Nation!

"Yankees win! Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Yankees win!" -John Sterling after every Yankee win

To Be The Yankees, You Gotta Whoooooooooo!!! beat the Yankees!!!

I know the majority of posters on this board don't like black alternate jerseys, but the Royals one works. MLB.com just added it today. It looks better at home worn with the white pants then on the road with the gray pants.

pMLB2-1826958dt.jpg

Just imagine a Game between the Mets and the Royals.

470M.jpg

I, MYSELF WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE YANKEES TRY A SLEVELESS HOME JERSEY LIKE THE REDS AND WHITE SOX. THE YANKEE JERSEYS ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT HAVE REMAINED UNCHANGED AND HOW ABOUT THE LOGO ON THE SLEEVE, SOMETHING THAT WOULD BRING THE YANKS INTO THE 21ST CENTURY.

dude 1. no bold 2. no caps

CAUSE IT GETS REALLY ANNOYING YOU KNOW WHATY IM SAYING THERE YANKEEFAN

"We have nothing to fear except fear itself."

Just as an update here's what we know is not gonna happen. Nothing new for:

Yankees...

Pfft..I still like my one to celebrate the scalping that the Indians gave to them:

sendintheclowns.jpg

what was the score again...ohh yeah......._0831%5CTZ200831202653625.jpg

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived