MLB jerseys

rnewvy9

If you go to MLB.com, click in the photos section, select the Gallery for Nov 9 Game 4 of the Japan All Star Game. Click on the thumbnail at the far right and you'll see the new TB home unis.

The main logo change is the Y has been extended across the logo and a devil ray has been added. The green looks lighter too and it's a sleeveless.

They have always had that script with the ray on it for the cut-sleeve alternates. Maybe they'll go with those full time as homes next year and get rid of the one with the sleeves and no ray.

ding!

I am a frickin geinus!

n193600158_30266861_5084.jpg

UserBar_CCSLC.jpg

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forgive me if this was already asked. I tried to read all nine pages before asking this. In another thread, it was mentioned (I think I read it right) that the Buccos were getting a different alt. Is there anything with that? I can only hope that they eliminate red, update the script to match the home and away, and have a black alt with yellow writing trimmed in white with their current "Pirates" instead of the ones from the Three Rivers days. I also believe that the Pirates could pull off a yellow jersey (similar to their throwbacks they wear) with black writing trimmed in white and yellow caps with a black bill.

KISSwall09.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
The Pirates will have an alternate uniform this year featuring pinstripes. They will introduce it next weekend at PirateFest, if not sooner.

no plop, quit saying it already. repeating stuff is so not brilliams!

That's not a BP jersey - it's not the right style.

That is definitely an alternate - one that apparently went under the radar!

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Should we surmise from this TB alternate (love the color, hate the TB & ray on the left breast, right next to the ray on the sleeve), that the D-Rays are going to simplify the trim on their other uniforms? Pantone?

The Pirates will have an alternate uniform this year featuring pinstripes. They will introduce it next weekend at PirateFest, if not sooner.

Why, oh, why the continuing fetish with pinstripes? So we won't be as likely to notice how stupid the numbers look?

Archived