2024 NFL Changes

2 minutes ago, WBeltz said:

At least the pants have stripes, even if they are some weird pattern. But they aren't bad by any semblance of the word.  How are they wearing the white helmet though, only with the navy set it looks like?

Alt helmet can only be worn with alt jersey

Whole set reminds me of late 2010s Arizona Wildcats. The white helmet with no stripes is just awful and generic.

• Like 3

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

52 minutes ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

Everyone give this baby one last good look (always loved it and will never apologize for it, just didn't mold well onto modern templates)

GettyImages-1497208.0.jpg

Some of my earliest NFL memories were watching John Elway and the Broncos winning the Super Bowl in these. I was young enough to not really know what a uniform was supposed to look like, I just knew these were so cool that I had no choice but to root for them. Elway was my favorite player until he retired.

• Like 2

Just now, DCarp1231 said:

GLxx7VCWAAAbZbY?format=jpg&name=large

Weird helmet stripe aside, I dig these. Way better than what was feared. 

I agree, helmet stripe doesn't look too jarring. It's kind of a poor man's Seattle stripe, but the jersey itself isn't bad at all. I do wish the orange stripe on the pants wasn't cut off.

1 minute ago, DCarp1231 said:

GLxx7VCWAAAbZbY?format=jpg&name=large

Weird helmet stripe aside, I dig these. Way better than what was feared. 

The white socks with the orange jersey are not promising. They tried that once and gave up 70 points in a single game. You’d think that would be enough. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

The pants and socks color are the same in every example shown except the white jersey/orange pants combo.

That worries me. Of course, I’m sure the pants and socks are officially made to be mixed and matched, so we may occasionally get other combos than what was shown. But, yeah, the HURR DURR emphasis on monochrome and 🥶 is definitely there. 

• Like 2