2024 NFL Changes

4 hours ago, Ninoners said:

"Calling all Big Blue faithful!

Get ready to witness a groundbreaking moment in the history of football fashion as we unveil the next evolution of the iconic New York Giants uniform🔥🔥🔥

You forgot to say "Mr. Mara," unless that's just reserved for their weird bootlicker fans.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

2 hours ago, HOOVER said:

Lot of assumptions here.

Lots of Bills fans lobbying for a return the Jim Kelly-era uniforms.

Washington hasn’t confirmed any of those details, though I would welcome both.

Phil’s recent Nike pieces mentioned that Laurie considered changing uniforms, shooting a hole in that longstanding rumor that Lurie would never change.

You misspelled your own name. That's gotta be embarrassing.😬

• LOL 1

As a Bills fan I can say that most fans prefer the white helmet over red but we want the red helmet back with the 90s unis as an alt. A local beat reporter asked the team last year about the red helmet returning and they said their are no plans to use it with the color rush (thank god) and it will only return with a proper throwback.

I'm guessing it returns in 2025 for the final year at Highmark Stadium.

Edited by Rhyno716

2 hours ago, HOOVER said:

Lots of Bills fans lobbying for a return the Jim Kelly-era uniforms.

With the new helmet rules, there is no reason the Bills can't do their 80s Giants with a red helmet uniforms as a throwback or alternate.

• Like 7

BB52Big.jpg

3 hours ago, Sec19Row53 said:

Sounds more like Nikespeak than anything else. I'll buy that it's based off  of the three sections of the robohorse, but not that it's based on an actual mane.

It’s a symbolic depiction, not illustrative. Obviously it doesn’t look like actual horse hair (and who would want it to), but how the stripe widens at the nape of the neck and comes to a point on the forehead mimics a horse’s mane:

Canva-Horse-1-scaled.jpg

I always thought it was a cool little thing for the Broncos and I’ll be sad now that it’s gone.

I always thought that the front was pointed so that it didn't "block" the front of the horse head.

The cyber-horse logo is too long to have to compete with a stripe for space.  Really hoping the stupid-ass triangles gimmick thing is a troll job by someone and not something we're actually going to see.

• Like 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

4 hours ago, McCall said:

You misspelled your own name. That's gotta be embarrassing.😬

Chiefs fan, here…I’ve got nothing to be embarrassed about.

428683382_938516884304100_10613238455857

• LOL 3
  • Hurl 1
  • Eyeroll 1

15 minutes ago, thisguyphelps said:

CTESPN just dropped another leak of a Giants 1930s throwback, (I have a hard time uploading images while mobile)

There was also a Vikings white alternate….. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, thisguyphelps said:

CTESPN just dropped another leak of a Giants 1930s throwback, (I have a hard time uploading images while mobile)

spacer.png

Looks like a Habs jersey you'd see on one of those "What if the NHL played football" concepts.

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Facepalm 2

1 minute ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

the "icy whites" circle jerk around this jersey is going to make me want to return my internet with receipt in hand

"circle jerk"... "in hand"... I see what you did there... 

• LOL 1

9 minutes ago, Kirill_The_Thrill97 said:

CTESPN's alleged leak of a new Vikings alternate...

GLs-ptyXwAAEZtV?format=jpg&name=900x900

Football social media culture: ICEY WHITES WOW SO COOL

Vikings: Hold my beer...

At least it makes sense for the Minnesota market. I won't lie, the icicle-esque details on the numbers are interesting. Gimmicky, but interesting.

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

19 minutes ago, Kirill_The_Thrill97 said:

CTESPN's alleged leak of a new Vikings alternate...

GLs-ptyXwAAEZtV?format=jpg&name=900x900

I have a hard time believing these are legitimate.  That Vikings wordmark is not official and it looks like Nike's generic "BUREAU" font.  And why would they use a differnet jersey number font?  Doesn't add up.

10 hours ago, Krz said:

I’m honestly really excited for the Texans reveal. It’s been a while since we’ve had a team come up with something new and more “out there” compared to the recent simplifying or throwback looks.

Commanders two seasons ago?

20 minutes ago, Chromatic said:

spacer.png

Looks like a Habs jersey you'd see on one of those "What if the NHL played football" concepts.

I also don't buy this one.   They just brought back the Lawrence Taylor home & aways over the last few years.  Why would they change Throwbacks when those have been so well-received?  Especially when Mara is so resistant to uniform changes.

I hope all of these CTESPN "leaks" are bull:censored:, because that would at least give me hope for the Broncos & Texans through Tuesday.

• Like 3