More weirdness from ebay

spyboy1

From what I've gathered, they might be wearing a solid gold uniform at some point this season.

Perhaps Marilyn McCoo and Rex Smith will sing the National Anthem prior to the game.

(The percentage of board vistors born in or previous to 1975) = (The number of people who got that joke)

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Yeah, that Blackhawks jersey is attrocious. The cool thing was that Pittsburgh had a nice Carolina Panther like blue to it, which sorta made it retro to their powder blue and navy days. It looked very cool.

As for the 49ers alternate jersey. Just a fashion jersey, the team will not suit up with that. There was talk of the return of the 1980's unis one weekend, but that is unlikely.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

From what I've gathered, they might be wearing a solid gold uniform at some point this season.

Perhaps Marilyn McCoo and Rex Smith will sing the National Anthem prior to the game.

(The percentage of board vistors born in or previous to 1975) = (The number of people who got that joke)

*Looks around the comedy club, silence*

Yeah, that's about right.

I saw, I came, I left.

[raises hand]

It's where I sit.

Stop Scaring me more than the uni!

Actually that would have fit in the WHA!

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I got that! 8/7/80. I don't know if that's cool or lame.

I remember being blinded by the yellow Hawks Starter jerseys when they were in stores. Starter also made a black one a few seasons before the Blackhawks officially introduced an alternate. Also from the "what on earth" line of Starter alts: the powder blue Red Wings jersey. I wish Starter would get back in the pro apparel business, though. Their replicas were high-end, with the crests sewn on instead of glued, and double elbows and shoulders. The first generation of Starter NFL replicas even had an "N" or "A" patch at the neck of the jersey, depending on the conference the team played in.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I wish they still sold those (referring to the NHL Fason jerseys) because I'd go out and get me another Avalanche powder blue one. Needless to say the Blackhawks one is atrocious.

I do like the 49ers gold alternate, just let's hope that IF they ever wear that, it won't be with gold pants.

Here's a list of ALL the fan alternate NFL jerseys I know of.

Cardinals - Royal Blue

Bears - Orange

Cowboys - Black

Cowboys - Silver

Chiefs - Yellow

Dolphins - Navy Blue

Vikings - Yellow

Giants - Red

Jets - Gray

Raiders - Silver

49ers - Gold

Rams - Gold

Buccaneers - Black

Titans - Red

I have photos of all of those and will put up links shortly.

I would also like to note, on the Hockey replicas where the crest is glued on, I just sew in myself. Always have. I also take my replica NFL jerseys and have the screenprinting removed and then have the numbers and names done it tackle twill, much cheaper than even buying those half authentic/half replica reebok jerseys.

The Jets also have a Black alternate that I have seen, and there are two versions of it: one with green numbers, and one with white.

76190.jpg

29448.jpg

Why anyone would have thought the green numbers on black was a good idea, I'll never know.

EDIT: The Chiefs also have a black alternate as well. Saw this one a few times at the Jags/Chiefs game last week.

Archived