Horrible minor league basketball team logo

newsenterprise

Thanks, IronChefShark. For what its' worth, I'm glad you see things my way for a change. (Scary thought, isn't it?)

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

:rolleyes: <----- "Sarcasm."[sic]

But you did save me a post from those letters, ICS! Lousy logos indeed B, B, S and S at the same time, it just works out that way.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

mascot_bl_sm.jpg

Uh... excuse me. Has anybody seen my penis? It was here just a minute ago, but now it's gone. I wouldn't make such a big deal out of it, except that I'm extremely bow-legged and with nothing dangling down there... well, let's just say that you could drive an 18-wheeler between my legs without touching either thigh. No, but seriously... there's a lot of open space down there without my penis and scrotal sack to fill things in. What's that? Why, yes... the head of my penis is elongated, powder blue and pock-marked. Why do you ask? What? Well, how do you like that? How the hell do you suppose it got up there? I've got to admit that this is rather embarassing. Walking around with nothing between my legs and my "head" on my head. So... here we are. Yep. Anybody want to play some croquet? 'Cause I still haven't found my scrotal sack. Just step right up and bang one through my "wicket".

Archived