Horrible minor league basketball team logo

newsenterprise

Actually, it reminds me of something that would have worked for the original ABA.  It's got that late 60's vibe going for it.  As a contemporary logo - not so good.

That's exactly what I thought when I saw it. It seems kind of remeniscent of the Oakland Oaks.

mascot_bl_sm.jpgNewOaksLogo.gif

CK3ZP8E.jpg

"Well Officer, he wore a mask, and his head was orange and looked like a basketball."

Actually the only thing keeping this from being an ABA logo--is the colour of the ball.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

aba-bandits.jpg

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I am sooo happy that it has been established that the synonym for "sucks and is worthless" is Craven

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I am sooo happy that it has been established that the synonym for "sucks and is worthless" is Craven

Well I, for one, think it fits.

When I think of "sucks and is worthless," I think of Craven.

and remember James was the one came up with that. ^_^

I saw, I came, I left.

Hey, let's watch carefully the trousers of that logo...

I thought those stuffs are a pair of pistols... but if you can figure better them, they seem like a pair of moneyless pockets.

And his lovable, bandit face seems like saying "I haven't any buck, brother!"

("And let's steal some!")

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

Archived