NCAA Basketball Third Color Jerseys

tohasbo

Central Michigan's alternate basketball uni is black with maroon on gold letters and numbers.

I dislike those jerseys, since black isn't even one of CMU's colors. And the maroon on gold letters/numbers don't look good either.

Bloodhound.gif

felix_thinking_zps5e4863e9.gif?t=1380931

even though i started this post, here is what i know:

Duke: white, blue, black

Illinois: white, blue, orange

??Florida: white blue, black??

??Fla St. : white, black, maroon??

Michigan: white, blue, gold

Iowa: white, gold, black

sure dont know much there do ya?

UW Milwaukee and Marquette have both used gold jerseys in teh past, and Notre Dame usually breaks out gold a couple times during the season and green if they're in the tournament when St. Patrick's day rolls around.

i can't recall for sure, but i think FSU has a gold jersey as well. why they and Florida have black jerseys...to be kewl is the only reason i can fathom. Kentucky, IIRC, has/had a silver jersey, as did Michigan State. the Spartans' one, however, was a one-shot deal.

am i hallucinating or does Northwestern have a black jersey? staying at the Big Ten, Minnesota began wearing alternate white jerseys last season, and Purdue, IIRC, still has a gold jersey. I wanna say Colorado does too, although i might be mistaken. Does Maryland still have that black jersey, and did Georgetown go back to their real colors yet? others:

Temple-black

Oklahoma State-orange

Arizona-they still sell that red jersey, although I can't recall em wearing it recently

Kansas-red

UNLV-black

USC-gold "SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA"

Washington-gold

Georgia Tech-blue, i think (Tech's gold jersey is their road)

Miami-orange

UGha-do they still have those black rags?

Arizona State-gold

Kent State-gold

Memphis-black (those suck), maybe silver/gray

Louisville-i've seen black before (Reece Gaines era), the silver one must be new.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Temple has three sets: white, cherry, and black. I see them use black a lot more than I see them use cherry, when the other team wears white.

Saint Joseph's has the same basic color scheme. Just replace cherry with crimson. Last season, their home set was actually a very very light gray, replaced with a white set come NCAA tournament time. They also had a crimson set, with black numbers and letters (which they're wearing tonight against Kansas). Lastly, there was the alternate black uniform, which was basically the reverse of the crimson set.

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

@hater

louisville has some new, redesigned unis this year. in essense, all the jersey are new, but there will be two, non-traditional colored jerseys, black and grey, which coach pitino says that they will pull out only when they know they will win the game so the fans don't go crazy saying that they are cursed if they lose.

??Fla St. : white, black, maroon??

New Garnet -

25101523_z.jpg

I think there is also a new garnet one with just FSU over the numbers. The white has FSU over the numbers as well.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Archived