Jags in black

Chazberg

Next Sunday night you will, but tonight, even my mom thinks the Jags' "Harry High School" unis B, B, S and S at once.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Next Sunday night you will, but tonight, even my mom thinks the Jags' "Harry High School" unis B, B, S and S at once.

now who didnt see that coming like a roof rat the size of a volkswagon beetle running down the street with a bunch of Victor rat traps stuck to it :rolleyes:

"Still live with your mom huh? (Not that there is anything wrong with that.)"

I haven't found anyone that can treat me better. I guess I'm just a devout bachelor. Besides, she just turned 64 and I have to take care of her.

You say "devout" as if there was a choice involved.

Back to our story: I didn't know the All-Blacks came over here to play a friendly. Smeone dropped the ball on that one!

on another note...have the Jags had their 10 year anniversary logo at midfield all season? I hadn't noticed it in any clips this year.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

You say "devout" as if there was a choice involved.

Back to our story: I didn't know the All-Blacks came over here to play a friendly. Smeone dropped the ball on that one!

All that was missing was the haka.

Damn the Jags look ugly!

I saw, I came, I left.

"You say 'devout' as if there was a choice involved."

There was and there is, jpslapshot22, mi amigo.

the Jags' all black combo is probably the worst uniform combo in the league. All signs of Teal, the colour most associsted with the Jags throughout their history, are gone. only the tongue of the Jag on the helmet, and the small triangle that holds the NFL logo remain.

it's even worse because their Teal Jersey/Black pants combo is awesome looking. i mean, at LEAST put some teal stripes on the pants, or trim on the sleeves or something.

"Still live with your mom huh? (Not that there is anything wrong with that.)"

I haven't found anyone that can treat me better. I guess I'm just a devout bachelor.

...... You can't improve on that statement.....

you...you just can't.....

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

As a Jags fan, I'm well aware of their past uni history and loved the updates four or five years ago, changing the number font, striping, etc. Yes, the teal/black combo is the best, but just like the ravens all black look, I think it looked tight. If teams do have alternate options, nationally broadcasted night games are the time to show em off, thats just my opinion. Yes, the teal isnt as apparent, but it isnt really that big of a deal. Its an alternate, not a primary, so teams can bend the rules a little bit, esp when it looks good.

www.skyedesignstudios.com

I suppose I will be blasted for this, but I've never seen a teal jaguar before. Black and metallic gold frankly makes more sense, depending on how authentic you'd like to be, than teal. Having said that, if they want to dump the teal, then they should have gold pants to wear with the black jerseys.

Packers-2.png

Well, we know that they have different shades of metallic gold (the Saints' shade is known as "Old Gold," like Purdue, isn't it?). Also, the helmet would be black.

It is weird that they have an alternate that has not (as far as can be determined) a single stitch of the team's main color.

Packers-2.png

I don't know why everyone's gotta hate on the all-black. I was at the game tonight and they looked great to me. The Steelers are the ones who looked horrible in those awful yellow pants.

On a side note, that's the first Jags game out of about three dozen I've been to that ended with me lying on the peanut-shell-and-beer-covered ground with my head in my hands. What a sick ending.

That 'Berger kid... he's kinda good. :cry:

When will the NFL (aka as the No Fun League, except when it comes to uniform combos) stop letting teams look like damn ballerinas? I mean seriously, the black jersey/pant/socks make the Jags look like they should be wearing a tu tu at halftime. The look is just so bad. At very least, add a stripe to the pants or throw in some contrasting striped socks.

On a side note: I LOVE the Jags black jerseys...very well-designed.

On another side note: I was looking back at some Pats pics from the 2002 season, and saw some pics with them wearing the blue jersey/blue pant combo. I hated the look at the time. But that now that I look at it...I could stand to see it maybe once a year, for nostalgia's sake. But that's it.

The Steelers are the ones who looked horrible in those awful yellow pants.

Come on Nitro,

that White on Yellow looked good...

Very refreshing, Who doesn't like Lemon Meringue pie?

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Archived