King of the Concept II

Nick 1733

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no, it's friggen 35 degrees here (95 degrees for the Americans) and it's hot and stuffy lik hell, yourself?

Its -1 or lower right now, and there is like 2-3 inches of snow on the ground!!! DAMNIT!!!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I can't for the life of me tell what's going on in your uniforms because of the watermark. The chance somebody's going to jack your concept are slim... and even then, there's no less than 100 witnesses here that saw your artwork.

On another note, my entry's been updated.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I thought I'd put all the pieces together...stingr7.jpg

Question for You Zoneranger:

In the Primary, you have a Blue circle, any reason you're not using that Blue anywhere in the unis? I think it could make a nice "accent colour".

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

that looks really good zone, but i still think the H secondary is a better logo and would look better on the helmet. its great work. :P

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Three Days Remaining to Complete Concepts

Remember, the deadline is 12:00 AM MST, 2:00 AM EST on January 1st, 2005.

Now that I finally got my concept for my Bombers' logo, I am second guessing my choice of colours...

Still struglling for an "Original" trim for the jersey as well.

@Frenchie_TO

mauipiranhas1aq.gif

pretty ok, huh...i think the logo is ok, but the uniforms aren't that well done...i was getting used to Illustrator as i haven't used it in a while, this was 100% done in Illustrator and is probably my best work yet (the helmet template was from an old Paint version template and i just used that)

I like the logo the best.. it was from a pic i found in google and i traced and altered things here and there

Comments?

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Let me get down of my step-ladder and run to Home Depot to buy me an extension ladder: The BAR has been RAISED...

...as if it were not high enough to start.

Not sure I want to post anymore... :(

@Frenchie_TO

Archived