King of the Concept II

Nick 1733

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuzz...that dragons concept is excellent. I love the colors...finding them a welcome change from today's mainly "black & blue" NFL.

Question: Do you have a vector based version of your template that I could use with Adobe Illustrator? I searched the templates post and didn't find it.

I'd very much like to try my hand at this.

thanks.

haha. i have a real love for strange, ugly, unique colors, like brown, like olive green, like orange-yellow. i dont know what it is.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Well, if it's OK to post two entries, nothing in the rules seems to signify one entry only, so here's my take on the Maui Piranhas.

Maui-Piranhas.gif

As always, I've made some changes to a very good template, and I haven't designed the logos.

I went Sea Green and Navy. Mostly because every lighter colour combination looked horrible (red, gold, light blue), or the orange looked like another NFL fish team.

Your thoughts.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Here's my entry... A bit unconventional, but it's a concept ;)

losangelesfire.gif

C&C welcome!

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

man pollux, where is the all fire alternate?

hehehe :D

that would have been great... I did try, but with my limited skills, I couldn't get something I liked... I want to add flames to the orange pant line, but I don't know if I'm going to have the time to do it.

EDIT: I took time to do the pants, see the post above!

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Archived