Just noticed...

vicfurth

I noticed that way back in like 92 or 93 when I was riding the bandwagon and had a florida state starter jacket lol.

Starter Jackets, wow, those were the day's. Everyone had to have them and Air Jordans

Of all the major schools that have upgraded their logos over the years, I'm surprised that FSU hasn't. Maybe it's due to all the uproar over the political-incorrectness of a spear-throwing indian, I don't know. But the logo is unnecessarily intricate along the edge of the feather. I think the whole logo could be stylized a bit (but not by Phoenix) and still keep the basic look. FSU has made pretty much everything else in its athletic realm modernized, with fonts and striping and all, so it's suprising this idea didn't extend to the logo.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

ah, starter jackets :D i got one of those, my cousin's old Suns one...i hated that my mom wouldn't let me wear my Bears one to school, but looking back I sort of understand why: any little punk could open those lockers (this was elementary school) and run off with it. apparently the folks in charge didn't think we were capable of remembering locker combos, so everybody put their books and bags in solid oxymorons-they had no locks! :cursing:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

i really never paid attention to the seminoles logo, course i don't pay attention to college for any great length.

i never bought a starter jacket, i never liked them. i was never the person to get something that every else wore. i was always a fish swimming upstream.

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

Sorry if I'm the last guy to realize this, but the feather in the FSU 'Noles logo says "Florida State". Sweet!

And if you look at the New York Giants helmets real closely, you'll notice that the logo forms an NY. :P

Dude, next thing you're gonna tell me that's a C on the Bears' helmets.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Sorry if I'm the last guy to realize this, but the feather in the FSU 'Noles logo says "Florida State". Sweet!

And if you look at the New York Giants helmets real closely, you'll notice that the logo forms an NY. :P

Dude, next thing you're gonna tell me that's a C on the Bears' helmets.

Idiot - that's not a "C," that's the Roman numeral for 100 - meant to signify 100 yards on a football field.

i, too have wondered why the chief logo has never been modernized. fsu has a great subtly modern look for its athletic teams.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived