Real Salt Lake Uniforms

turtle33

Ahh, the wonders of Color Theory in action :)

yep, 2755 is the color in question.

Are there any other teams that use this but claim it to be blue, or name it something that sounds blue?

The only teams I know of that use this color are the Kings, Monarchs and Phantoms...

These are pretty snazzy!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

OK, what is the link between Spain and the team, because of both the pathetic 'Real' name, and the Spanish flag on the jersey.

There's a working partnership between Dave Checketts and Real Madrid. Of course, if there was a really big partnership, they wouldn't have copied the Spanish national team; they'd copy Real Madrid and have all white at home, lavender (or whatever the color du annee) on the road.

Color is funny. Reflex Blue which is a very standard blue in the printing world, is a very royal blue at 100%. However if you start to give it any kind of tint to make it even 90% reflex blue, it turns into a violet color. As you get closer to 0% it turns more and more violet, almost not even matching the orginal reflex at 100%.

As for the jerseys, I don't particularly like the red's wordmark. They do look good overall. I personally don't think they are the best in the MLS, I still really like the Fire's uniform. Its different yet they still have soccer stylings.

looks like the Galaxy tweaked their sash, now it's just green.

369_1001256.jpg

369_1001271.jpg

and if you were wondering about RSL's training jersey, here it is:

369_1000821.jpg

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

i think that white galaxy jersey is supacool

Well, I like the yellow one, which isn't normally the case. But what I don't like is the woodmark, where advertising would be on European, to me it looks tacky.

signature.png

i wish they wouldn't put the wordmark in the middle. sell it as advertising, or put numbers there like the national teams. it just looks strange with the logo on the upper left and the wordmark in the middle.

I agree. I have always thought the wordmarks on these jerseys just look wrong. They are soccer jerseys after all.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I agree with having sponsors on the front of the kits. I'm sure the MLS has looked into the sponsorship possibilities and the $$$ that can be generated.

However, the MLS is concerned with having that team name across the front and getting their identity out to the world, rather than a sponsor. If the popularity of the sport and its teams grow in the future and in this country, kit sponsors may appear.

I agree with having sponsors on the front of the kits. I'm sure the MLS has looked into the sponsorship possibilities and the $$$ that can be generated.

However, the MLS is concerned with having that team name across the front and getting their identity out to the world, rather than a sponsor. If the popularity of the sport and its teams grow in the future and in this country, kit sponsors may appear.

They already have a sponsor's logo on the back. I think if there were to be a sponsor's logo on the front, it would be on the upper left chest area where the team logo is at the moment. Perhaps over time a full sponsor's logo on the front will appear on the jerseys.

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived