Official Look at Pitt's new unis

footballfiji

Not bad, not bad at all...

They cleaned up the stressed mess they had made a few years back, and got rid of the amorphous Panther/Mountain on the helmet in the process.

Still, the old script "Pitt" would've been sweet...

B+.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

These don't impress me. A panther could have so many cool things, paws, claws, fangs, fierce animals, but they get a block PITT. I take it the blue pants are in the toilet for good now?

KISSwall09.jpg

A massive, MASSIVE improvment.

I would have liked to see the script "PITT" make a return with the new color scheme, but whatever.

Good Job, Pitt.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I'm curious as to why they chose to use a different font on the new Pitt logo instead of using the same font they have on their jerseys.

I admit that I'm not a huge Pitt fan, but their uniforms have looked a lot nicer since they borrowed Notre Dame's colors in 1997.

-Mitchell

I heard they look better when worn. Pitt LB H.B. Blades and Qb Tyler Palko "modeled" them at the press conference. It is only a matter of time before pictures from the press confrence start to circulate

Also, let the circulation begin.

20050414PDpittuniforms_450.jpg

-Mitchell

I was at the meet the coach thing that we had on campus tonight and there was one of the new helmets on display, and I must say that it looks really nice. I noticed that in the picture that the blue looked a little different on the helmet but it is the right color. Very nice.

Kind of Winnipeg Blue Bombers meet the Denver Broncos, with a bit of a couple of other teams thrown in for fun...

Well they aren't too bad...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived