IF the Jets get their new stadium

thegame4219

Peach, Orange, Citrus, Big Apple ..... We need another bowl game .... in Hawaii.... the Pineapple Bowl. You know the bowl game in Detroit? it should be the Lemon Bowl. :D

I saw, I came, I left.

Peach, Orange, Citrus, Big Apple ..... We need another bowl game .... in Hawaii.... the Pineapple Bowl. You know the bowl game in Detroit? it should be the Lemon Bowl. :D

Detroit should host the Crime Bowl

If only their quarterback could throw footballs as well as the fans throw quarters and beverages. Until then, no football in Detroit will be of interest to me.

San Jose just lost their bowl game. As a result, San Diego got another bowl game, the Poinsetta Bowl. I can easily see why San Jose's bowl didn't get renewed. Hardly anyone was at the game, not to mention the fact that Spartan Stadium is a total dump.

Anyone remember the late Garden State Bowl?

Of course... the '79 game might've been the last bowl game Temple won. And one of the last 9 or 10 wins in Temple football history...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

San Jose just lost their bowl game. As a result, San Diego got another bowl game, the Poinsetta Bowl. I can easily see why San Jose's bowl didn't get renewed. Hardly anyone was at the game, not to mention the fact that Spartan Stadium is a total dump.

Is that what happened? I saw a listing for the Poinsettia Bowl but not for the Holiday Bowl, so I assumed that the Holiday Bowl was simply changing its name - the game's logo was a poinsettia for many years.

Oh, and back on topic - that's a nice logo. And yeah, I'm one of those guys who says the more bowls the better. Any D1A squad with 6 wins should have a chance to play a bonus game even it its relevance in the big picture is limited to just the schools involved. The more college football, the better I say.

Oh, and back on topic - that's a nice logo. And yeah, I'm one of those guys who says the more bowls the better. Any D1A squad with 6 wins should have a chance to play a bonus game even it its relevance in the big picture is limited to just the schools involved. The more college football, the better I say.

No, it's just the only way your Tigers or my Jayhawks can get some postseason play. :D

does anyone else see something strangley freudian in that logo?

you need to get laid more, my friend....

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

As long as they keep these crappy Bowls New York should get a bowl game, they play one in Boise for crying outloud so cold weather is no excuse.

New York actually came up with a (relevant) name for their bowl game!!! The people with the Houston Bowl or New Orleans Bowl should take note.

"I still think a tag team of Jimmy B and Melo could kick the :censored: out of Jesus and God."

Syracuse Orangemen

2003 National Champions

As long as they keep these crappy Bowls New York should get a bowl game, they play one in Boise for crying outloud so cold weather is no excuse.

MPC-Bowl.jpg

They already do

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

The Pineapple Bowl? Like the one "Minnesota State" played in "Hawaii"? I remember watching that episode of Coach with my dad as a kid, where he immediately pointed out they were using footage of Minnesota vs. Wisconsin at the Metrodome for game footage :D

sportsbanner-single.jpg

Archived