NY Giants Cheerleaders

JH42XCC

They don't have cheerleaders. WOW! I guess if they do, they should go after plus size cheerleaders :D

How about those women with the extra male hormones... You know, the beards and everything.

Actually, I was thinking that young, beautiful, supermodel-type women from the NYC should be the cheerleaders for the G-Men. What do ya think?

Actually, I was thinking that young, beautiful, supermodel-type women from the NYC should be the cheerleaders for the G-Men. What do ya think?

What would be the point? I don't know I've ever seen them actually lead cheers.

I dont see why they should nt have cheerleaders.

They don't. You're asking a question about a situation that already exists. The question should be "Why should they?" Is there a benefit at all? I certainly don't see one, at least in pro sports.

That's not to belittle your opinion. I've just never understood cheerleading in a professional environment. At the very least, stop calling them cheerleaders.

I've just never understood cheerleading in a professional environment. At the very least, stop calling them cheerleaders.

never understood it? it is t&a....pure and simple...and it is a beautiful thing

They don't have cheerleaders. WOW! I guess if they do, they should go after plus size cheerleaders :D

Giant Cheerleaders?

Attack of the 50 foot women?

How about the "G-Women"?

Giant Cheerleaders?

Attack of the 50 foot women?

How about the "G-Women"?

Then they would have the same name as the football team :o

This will solve everyones complaints.

Give the Giants a squad and call them the G-Spots. None of the guys in the stands will be able to find them but the Giants can still say they have cheerleaders. :P

Give the Giants a squad and call them the G-Spots. None of the guys in the stands will be able to find them but the Giants can still say they have cheerleaders. :P

LMAO!

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Absolute genius, my friend. Absolute....genius.

Give the Giants a squad and call them the G-Spots. None of the guys in the stands will be able to find them but the Giants can still say they have cheerleaders.  :P

LMAO!

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Absolute genius, my friend. Absolute....genius.

I second this response...that's one of the funniest things I've read, OMMF :D

Archived