NY Giants Cheerleaders

JH42XCC

They don't have cheerleaders. WOW! I guess if they do, they should go after plus size cheerleaders :D

How about those women with the extra male hormones... You know, the beards and everything.

Actually, I was thinking that young, beautiful, supermodel-type women from the NYC should be the cheerleaders for the G-Men. What do ya think?

YOZXkBG.png?1

Actually, I was thinking that young, beautiful, supermodel-type women from the NYC should be the cheerleaders for the G-Men. What do ya think?

What would be the point? I don't know I've ever seen them actually lead cheers.

I dont see why they should nt have cheerleaders.

They don't. You're asking a question about a situation that already exists. The question should be "Why should they?" Is there a benefit at all? I certainly don't see one, at least in pro sports.

That's not to belittle your opinion. I've just never understood cheerleading in a professional environment. At the very least, stop calling them cheerleaders.

They don't have cheerleaders. WOW! I guess if they do, they should go after plus size cheerleaders :D

Giant Cheerleaders?

Attack of the 50 foot women?

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Giant Cheerleaders?

How about the "G-Women"?

YOZXkBG.png?1

Giant Cheerleaders?

How about the "G-Women"?

Then they would have the same name as the football team :o

This will solve everyones complaints.

Give the Giants a squad and call them the G-Spots. None of the guys in the stands will be able to find them but the Giants can still say they have cheerleaders. :P

Give the Giants a squad and call them the G-Spots. None of the guys in the stands will be able to find them but the Giants can still say they have cheerleaders. :P

LMAO!

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Absolute genius, my friend. Absolute....genius.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Give the Giants a squad and call them the G-Spots. None of the guys in the stands will be able to find them but the Giants can still say they have cheerleaders.  :P

LMAO!

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Absolute genius, my friend. Absolute....genius.

I second this response...that's one of the funniest things I've read, OMMF :D

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived