DawgPacPBH

MLB Turn ahead the clock jerseys

well, i know some of you remember this promotion the MLB did in 1999. I think it was an awesome promotion and have started to collect the jerseys. I currently have:

Chicago White Sox

Boston Red Sox

and have just bought 2 Anaheim Angels ones Red and Dk. Blue

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

I have never seen anyone else with one of these and was wondering if any of you own one.

Bidding has ended and the pictures are no longer there--no I do no have any--although as just shirts to wear here or there they could be cool...

Yikes they actually sold those monstrosities.

what with TATC being my former specialty, you know I woulda loved to have gotten my hands on some...the Brewers version, oddly, is the only one I could see myself wearing that I didn't create myself in concept form. as far as my old concepts, I had a kickass Astros one (with the previous blue/gold shooting star) where I decided to try having a small last name on the front-I should remake that one B)

Feel a little silly saying so, but I have one of the salmon-colored Mariners' "road" ones... since they started the trend at home, I suppose you could say they have both a home and the road set. (As with the KC Royals, if they played at home on that day)

It's pretty fugly, but I got it fairly cheap, so shut up.

Does anybody have pictures of the Braves and A's TATC jerseys? I can't find pix of those anywhere...

Proving I have too much time on my hands, I did up all the TATC uniforms I could find pictures of for MVP Baseball 2005:

tatcpreview.jpg

Ugh! Just hideous and a bad idea. I was so happy that the Red Sox never actually wore those.

Actually, I am waaaay surprised that the Astros didn't wear them either!

Actually, I am waaaay surprised that the Astros didn't wear them either!

As an Astros fan, I'm surprised and extremely grateful, too.

Does anybody have pictures of the Braves and A's TATC jerseys?  I can't find pix of those anywhere...

Proving I have too much time on my hands, I did up all the TATC uniforms I could find pictures of for MVP Baseball 2005:

::IMAGE::

I use those in my game, haha.

BTW RED SOX FANS...

BOSTONfront.jpg

BOSTONback.jpg

Does anybody have pictures of the Braves and A's TATC jerseys? I can't find pix of those anywhere...

tatcpreview.jpg

is this the one with Pujols on the cover, if so, how do you create jerseys or use the ones you have?

Hahaha, nice work! Man, they look better in a video game than they do in real life!

I have the Mercury Mets jersey and caps.

I was really disappointed because the other teams had neat jerseys -- hey, it was a one-day deal, lighten up -- and the Mets had something really lame. Mercury Mets?

The Mets logo has a lot of things to work with, too, with the skyline.

Anyway, if someone wants a photo to add to their collection, I can shoot one and e-mail it over.

I think I bought the matching cap at Starstruck.com in the closeout section. I think they still had them last time I checked.

Dave

The Yankees had the best TATC uniforms.

NYY_4102.gif

:D:D

Edited by jkrdevil

the Cubs TATCs were pretty good too

CHI_4017.gif

:P:D

Does anybody have pictures of the Braves and A's TATC jerseys?  I can't find pix of those anywhere...

::IMAGE::

I use those in my game, haha.

BTW RED SOX FANS...

BOSTONfront.jpg

BOSTONback.jpg

DawgPac, your right. Garciaparra is like that. :P

Pray tell what the Blue J's did.

Would've been cool if the Expos did this for their TATC jersey.

WSH_4079.gif