MLB Turn ahead the clock jerseys

DawgPacPBH

well, i know some of you remember this promotion the MLB did in 1999. I think it was an awesome promotion and have started to collect the jerseys. I currently have:

Chicago White Sox

Boston Red Sox

and have just bought 2 Anaheim Angels ones Red and Dk. Blue

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

I have never seen anyone else with one of these and was wondering if any of you own one.

Twitter: @peteeee

E-Mail: peteschwadel@gmail.com

Dribbble!

Bidding has ended and the pictures are no longer there--no I do no have any--although as just shirts to wear here or there they could be cool...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

what with TATC being my former specialty, you know I woulda loved to have gotten my hands on some...the Brewers version, oddly, is the only one I could see myself wearing that I didn't create myself in concept form. as far as my old concepts, I had a kickass Astros one (with the previous blue/gold shooting star) where I decided to try having a small last name on the front-I should remake that one B)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Feel a little silly saying so, but I have one of the salmon-colored Mariners' "road" ones... since they started the trend at home, I suppose you could say they have both a home and the road set. (As with the KC Royals, if they played at home on that day)

It's pretty fugly, but I got it fairly cheap, so shut up.

Every Fifth Day is a

HappyFelixDay.gif

Does anybody have pictures of the Braves and A's TATC jerseys?  I can't find pix of those anywhere...

Proving I have too much time on my hands, I did up all the TATC uniforms I could find pictures of for MVP Baseball 2005:

::IMAGE::

I use those in my game, haha.

BTW RED SOX FANS...

BOSTONfront.jpg

BOSTONback.jpg

Twitter: @peteeee

E-Mail: peteschwadel@gmail.com

Dribbble!

Does anybody have pictures of the Braves and A's TATC jerseys? I can't find pix of those anywhere...

Proving I have too much time on my hands, I did up all the TATC uniforms I could find pictures of for MVP Baseball 2005:

tatcpreview.jpg

is this the one with Pujols on the cover, if so, how do you create jerseys or use the ones you have?

I have the Mercury Mets jersey and caps.

I was really disappointed because the other teams had neat jerseys -- hey, it was a one-day deal, lighten up -- and the Mets had something really lame. Mercury Mets?

The Mets logo has a lot of things to work with, too, with the skyline.

Anyway, if someone wants a photo to add to their collection, I can shoot one and e-mail it over.

I think I bought the matching cap at Starstruck.com in the closeout section. I think they still had them last time I checked.

Dave

Does anybody have pictures of the Braves and A's TATC jerseys?  I can't find pix of those anywhere...

::IMAGE::

I use those in my game, haha.

BTW RED SOX FANS...

BOSTONfront.jpg

BOSTONback.jpg

DawgPac, your right. Garciaparra is like that. :P

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived