Bottom of the Barrel Predictions(NFL)

StLsportsfan

Since we have Super Bowl predictions, I figure we might as well predict who is gonna be at rock bottom at the end of week 17. Sorry Dolphin fans, but with the Bears "savior" Rex Grossman injured yet again for the next 3-4 months, it looks to me as if the now legendary USC quarterback Matt Leinert will be a Bear this time next year. Your thoughts please...

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope Lienert knows the words to "Cleveland Rocks" because, IMO, he's gonna end up a Brown.

NFC wise, N'Awlins has a shot, but I think Cleveland's gonna be much much worse, IMO...

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

Leinert will be a college football legend, but will probably not suceed in the NFL. Look for him to be a 3rd stringer strugling to stay in the NFL.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Like I said in the other thread I think the 49ers will repeat, but obviously they can't take another QB, so I'm gonna say that the Titans will get McNair's succesor with the number 2 pick.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

where is everyone getting the Saints from? they were one of the hottest teams in the league near the end of last year. the deuce is probably a top 3 RB.

the phins will be bad, but not terrible. the browns, bears, 'skins, titans and 49ers will all compete in the Leinart Sweepstakes, with my pick being the Niners. again, they don't need a QB, so they'll probably trade it to a team like cleveland, tennessee, dallas or chicago.

The only way the Broncos do not end up with Matt Leinart is if Joe Gibbs is forced to retire before the season starts. The 'Skins didn't address a single need in the off-season and Sean Taylor may not get beyond Game 1 because of legal trouble. Washington's offense is anemic, the defense will be porous, especially at the corners, and their special teams are just poor. Sad to see it, since I am a 'Skins fan. What's worse, that Gibbs & Co. will field the worst team in the league, or that they won't even get the #1 pick that goes along with that distinction?

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Archived