E-Bay's Most Blatant counterfeitter?

timparry

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We should bring down this "REAL_DEAL_SALES" guy... look at his feedback, he is totally scamming people out of their money, then accusing the customer of being a liar, etc.

Unite, my brothers

"I am William Wallace! And I see a whole army of my country men, here in defiance and tyranny! You've come to fight as free men, and free men you are! But what will you do without freedom? Will you fight? Aye, fight, and you may die, run, and you'll live. Atleast awhile. And then dieing in your bed, many years from now, would you be willing, to trade all the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies. That they may take our lives, but they'll never take our FREEDOM!"

AU-USU-Scoreboard.gif

This guy's a joke! The Dolphins have NEVER had an orange drop shadow on their numbers! The idiot shows HIS jersey then the REAL picture of Marino playing and the jerseys are different! What a moron!

It is also illegal that he is posting photos of the players that clearly are not his!

We should just all send in safe harbor reports to ebay listing all of his listings. The only problem is that ebay no longer allows comments with the reports, so you can't tell them what the problem is with the listing.

Majestic has been notified about "worldjersey" but they told me that ebay was uncooperative in helping stop counterfeit sellers. It's that whole "buyer beware" thing.

i see you got shafted too by him

I don't remember starting this thread (I know I posted a reply to another one), but if someone started it with my comment, thanks???? :D

And anyways, if your stupid enough to believe half of these uniforms are real, then you deserve it (buying fake ones).

I know some look kinda real, and I don't mean those. I mean the absolutely blatently obvious ones.

You've got a point, and there's a sucker born every minute. But if we can spot a fake, maybe we should be the super heroes? I used to send e-mails to buyers (when it was legal) pointing out fakes, and they'd retract bids. I almost got tossed for it. JerseyStore200 used to be horrible, I think he's now selling "number kits" and crap like that: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfrppZ50QQfsooZ...jerseystore2000

But you know what? I work for a b-2-b publication that covers promotional marketing, and I deal with people both at eBay, NFL, MLB and the NBA. And these people tell me they don't have the manpower to stop these people, or that they cannot prove that a jersey bis a fake based on photos. You'd think these people would want to protect their respective properties :cursing:

I love this quote:

There is no need to leave negative feed-back. I

will solve any concerns through emails or phone.

If you leave negative feedback without attempting to resolve any issues you may have, appropriate feedback will be returned.

Archived