Anyone else tired of NE Patriots commercials?

Andy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah suddenly after they win the world series the red sox fans are tunring into the yankees fans that they have been b****ing about for decades. oh yeah and tom brady is flaming.

Cards08.jpg

World Champions: 1926 1931 1934 1942 1944 1946 1964 1967 1982 2006

As the saying goes, to the victor goes the spoils. Stop hating. If your team was featured in all these commercials you wouldn't say jack squat.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Companies need to stop sucking the Patriots' d*ck.

if any other team won 3 Super Bowls in 4 years you would be getting the exact same thing. It's all apart of the perks for being a dynasty

They could be working on extending said dynasty instead of selling Diet Pepsi. I just think it comprimises their integrity, is all. But hey, that's the age we live in, I guess. You're probably right.

yeah suddenly after they win the world series the red sox fans are tunring into the yankees fans that they have been b****ing about for decades. oh yeah and tom brady is flaming.

Wow, someone's mad that the Cardinals got swept. :P I also doubt that Tom Brady is a flaming homosexual. He currently has a girlfriend, so I think he's straight there buddy.

Andy, they are also working on a dynasty. I haven't seen the genius himself Bill Belichek in many commercials.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Kinda suprised the genius allows his minions to take their focus away from the game long enough to film these spots.

But the idea that this somehow "compromises their integrity" is laughable. Dude, they're making fluffing commercials. It'll be okay. Really.

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I hate the Pats and I have been sick of them for 3 years especillay with ESPN and their Boston Bias.

I know you're a Fins fan and all, so I tell you what, how about the Fins win more than 4 games this year, maybe make the playoffs, or maybe even win a Super Bowl themselves. Honestly, they looked pretty good today. But don't hate just because that team beats your teams asses like a red-headed stepchild.

ESPN has a New York bias. They have studios in NY, not in Boston. Again, you don't let facts get in the way of a good gripe. :D

Archived