Underused color combinations?

worst. jersey. ever.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Royal Blue and Green, old Seattle Seahawks.

The Trenton Thunder used to wear blue and green. Even had surprisingly good-looking green pinstripes... then along came the Yankees. Bye bye green (Except a little on the hat). :cry:

Tigers/Red Sox

1091313970_4434.jpg

Yankees

trentonthunder13.jpg

njd.gifnym.gifpats3gr8.jpg

MAROON, WHITE- WASH. STATE COUGARS

Underutilized? Hardly.

*cough* Alabama. *cough*

*cough* Mississippi State. *cough*

*cough* Missouri State. *cough*

*cough* Texas A&M. *cough*

*cough* Oklahoma. *cough*

*cough* Santa Clara. *cough*

*cough* New Mexico State. *cough*

*cough* College of Charleston. *cough*

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I'll piggyback off worst. jersey. ever. and go with navy blue and forest green. Kinda like Whalers colors, but a darker green.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

i think the charlotte bobcats should re-do all their stuff. i think the logo is okay and the color combos could use a little work. i dont hate everything, i just think it could be done better. i was always fond of the syracuse orangemen color combos with orange, with and blue.

i also think that maroon is highly underused in basketball and some colors are way overused. i think that a team should have the color combo the sacramento kings had before they went purple and black.

Turquiose.

And the best colour combo EVER

Powder Blue and Yellow

Yep, that combo is so great I can't even read it on the screen.

be careful. you dont want two insecure sorority sisters calling you a jerk and knocking you off your pedastal :rolleyes::P

but I regress. I agree that powder blue no matter what its paired with is greatly overrated.

Turquiose.

Powder Blue and Yellow

Yep, that combo is so great I can't even read it on the screen. There is only 1 time in the history of sports Powder Blue and Yellow has looked good.

b_0904_031Sharapova.jpg

Is she making an offer to the chair umpire? Or just suffering from d.s. cramp?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Turquiose.

Powder Blue and Yellow

Yep, that combo is so great I can't even read it on the screen.

be careful. you dont want two insecure sorority sisters calling you a jerk and knocking you off your pedastal :rolleyes::P

but I regress. I agree that powder blue no matter what its paired with is greatly overrated.

did i get into your head?

Dude, you're better than this. Let it go...

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Royal Blue and Green, old Seattle Seahawks.

Maroon and Orange, VA tech

what do you guys think about the subject?

I DEFINITELY think maroon and orange is a VASTLY underused combination. Virginia Tech has a beautiful color set, but it's rarely ever seen. I am so fond of maroon and orange that I have already decided they will be my wedding colors when the time comes.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

it gotta be red and green

personally, I feel that color works best for mexican national teams.

and christmas...

Blue ad grren ala the Whalers whent hey added the blue--or the Canucks' old jerseys--I llike the colour combination--which is what I'm supporting here--and giving examples of it...

Msroon & orange can work too...

A dark Purple with a medium blue can look good...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived