For those of you wondering about the NHL ads

Andy

Nice to see Maggie Burk is taking a break from making Augusta National's life hell to do this :rolleyes:

Lady, there's more important things in this world to worry about than a damn golf course or a damn commercial, k?

Thanks and go'way now :)

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

Hmmm ... I don't know about this ... on one hand, I can kind of see her point ... but on the other hand, I think she may be reading way too much into the ads.

Does anyone know where I can see a clip of this commercial?

Yeah I want to see them too now I didn't know about them before I didn't care about it before now I want to see them way to go Maggie :D

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

all i could think was... I know you are feminist and I find that cute but Im a man and what I say goes... the vid link wont work so I cant see the "offensive" material... but really by the sounds of it the commercial sounds pretty lame... but damn this woman needs to find a hobby... i believe joel suggested rooster sucking... :D

edit... just saw it... k shes offended by that i see more skin on the OC when my girlfriend makes me watch it... and yes summer does have a nice rack, marissa does nothing for me... oh right hockey yaaaaaaa hockey wooooooooo penguins

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

and yes summer does have a nice rack, marissa does nothing for me... oh right hockey yaaaaaaa hockey wooooooooo penguins

I want the writers to kill Marrissa off. She is so annoying, she sounds like her nose is stuffed. In fact they should kill them all except summer and make it the watch Summer in the O.C. show. That's right I watch the O.C. you wanna fight about it.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

and yes summer does have a nice rack, marissa does nothing for me... oh right hockey yaaaaaaa hockey wooooooooo penguins

I want the writers to kill Marrissa off. She is so annoying, she sounds like her nose is stuffed. In fact they should kill them all except summer and make it the watch Summer in the O.C. show. That's right I watch the O.C. you wanna fight about it.

I'll second that Merissa sucks! :wacko:

Summer 4 life! :notworthy:

untitled-6.jpg

Angry and bitter Feminists rarely make history.

I could be wrong, but if I remember 11th grade well enough, I'm pretty sure angry and bitter feminists got the ball rolling on prohibition in the early 20th century.

That said, it didn't work. Shut up Martha.

Angry and bitter Feminists rarely make history.

I could be wrong, but if I remember 11th grade well enough, I'm pretty sure angry and bitter feminists got the ball rolling on prohibition in the early 20th century.

That said, it didn't work. Shut up Martha.

Damn, someone beat me to that. Yep, it was the feminist were the reason we had to go 10+ years without legal booze.

Anyone else notice how all of these feminist leaders look like men? :D

Archived