Chicago Blackhawks

St Louis Blues

Minnesota Wild

Soccer:

Arsenal

Chelsea

Liverpool

Bayern Munich

Real Madrid (poor Becks only player i like on team now that Owen is gone)

Olympique Lyon

Any Milan Club

NFL:

Chicago Bears

Minnesota Vikings

Dallas Cowboys

Indianapolis Colts

MLB:

I dont watch baseball but if i was to pick one to not like it would be the Yankees

NBA:

Dont really care for the NBA so i cant make a list

NCAA:

Illinois

Indiana

Southern Illinois

Iowa

Michigan

Michigan State

USC

Miami

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

I don't have many teams that I hate, some are only because of certain players (*cough* Barry Bonds *cough*). But these teams have stood the test of time as teams I will ALWAYS hate.

MLB: Boston Red Sox

I'll wear any MLB cap on my head except theirs. The whole organization are a bunch of wannabe Yankees.

NFL: New York Jets

The Monday Night Miracle fluke is the result of this. I guess it makes up for Marino's fake spike. J! E! T! S! SUCK! SUCK! SUCK!

NHL: Boston Bruins

I'm not sure why... I just never liked them. You can't help but laugh at them when they wear those stupid yellow alternates.

NBA: Los Angeles Clippers

Why the hell do they even exist? Is there anyone in LA who likes the Clippers anyways? Move them back to San Diego or something!

OHL: Mississauga Ice Dogs

I may live in Toronto now, but I grew up a Brampton Battalion fan, and always will be. The rivalry with them and the "Slush Puppies" is great.

NCAA: Michigan Wolverines

I have family who are die-hard Buckeye fans, plus they quite possibly have the stupidest football hemets in history.

Soccer: Italian National Team

They seem to play the game with the lowest class possible. Every time they lose in the major tournaments the fans argue that the referees were biased against them.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

My last post I said UNC and UNC only, but I have some additions:

MLB: Yankees, Red Sox (it's all about the O's)

NHL: Maple Leafs, Rangers, Penguins, Senators, Devils, Lightning, Red Wings, Canucks, Islanders, Sabres, Capitals

NFL: Patriots, Steelers, Eagles

sig_gai.png

warriorbannerssmall.png

Dodgers. Period.

Giants. Period.

Oh, yeah, and Boston area sports teams aren't really popular with me either *COUGH*tuckrulesucksandrefsthatgavethe2004afcchampionshipgametothepats*COUGH*

MLB: Boston Red Sox

I'll wear any MLB cap on my head except theirs. The whole organization are a bunch of wannabe Yankees.

And how many teams strive to blow a 3-0 lead in the playoffs?

espnsig.gif

NCAA

Franklin & Marshall

Now what can one possibly have against a team nicknamed the Diplomats?

Wait, wait...someone actually knows of F&M? It's located in my hometown.

Yep, I do Shumway...:D

<---Proud alum of York College Of Pennsylvania (class of 98 B) )....we'd always play 'em in hoops and get our butts kicked :lol: However, seems as of late the shoe is on the other foot as the Spartans have started taking the Dip-s***ts out behind the 'shed ^_^

Yeah, they're not exactly known for their athletics. I played ice hockey against their team captain...he was horrible. He was a middle eastern guy, which isn't a common site on the ice. I was in m first year of ice hockey, and I went around him basically every time I had the puck. Apparently they lost 22-0 to Temple in ice hockey. If I remember correctly, F&M's always getting into drug problems in the newspaper. No offense, but I'm not a huge fan of the town of York either.

Yeah, they're not exactly known for their athletics. I played ice hockey against their team captain...he was horrible. He was a middle eastern guy, which isn't a common site on the ice. I was in m first year of ice hockey, and I went around him basically every time I had the puck. Apparently they lost 22-0 to Temple in ice hockey. If I remember correctly, F&M's always getting into drug problems in the newspaper. No offense, but I'm not a huge fan of the town of York either.

Neither am I, Shumway, neither am I :lol:

Since I graduated from YCP in 1998, I've been back to the city of York a grand total of 2 times...

There's a good reason why Live immortalized York with the song "S**t Towne" on the Throwing Copper album :lol:

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

MLB - Cubs

NFL - Cardinals

NBA - Don't have strong enough passions for any team to have strong enough passions against any teams.

NHL - Blackhawks, Flyers

NCAA - Kansas, Kansas State, Colorado

CenHL - Tulsa Oilers

NFL: Cowboys, Giants

NHL: Rangers, Devils, and Penguins (sort of)

NBA: Knicks, Nets (but I don't really care too much)

MLB: Phillies (they're also my favorite team.)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Soccer: Italian National Team

They seem to play the game with the lowest class possible. Every time they lose in the major tournaments the fans argue that the referees were biased against them.

Funny that they say that, yet the team is easily the worst in the world at diving for fouls. Just look at the 2002 World Cup vs. Korea.

sportsbanner-single.jpg

NCAA - Florida State, Alabama

NFL - Baltimore Ravens, Miami Dolphins

MLB - New York Yankees

NBA - New York Knicks, Philadelphia 76ers

NHL - Philadelphia Flyers

Arena Football League - Orlando Predators

LEONARD WEIRICH

SILVER SPRING MD

FAN OF THE PITTSBURGH STEELERS SINCE 2000

FAN OF THE SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SINCE 2001

FAN OF THE SEATTLE MARINERS SINCE 1995

FAN OF THE WASHINGTON NATIONALS SINCE 2005

FAN OF THE WASHINGTON CAPITALS SINCE 1974

FAN OF THE LOS ANGELES LAKERS SINCE 1979

FAN OF THE TAMPA BAY STORM SINCE 1991

NFL-Broncos,Raiders,Browns

MLB-Cardinals,Dodgers,Red Sox,Yanks

NHL-Flames,Hurricanes

NCAA-Oklahoma,Missouri,Mid-America Nazerene,USC,Florida,Florida St.

NBA-Pistons,Hawks

Arena-Austin,Philadelphia

:mad: dislike them all

by the way Mid America Nazarene is a NAIA college that seems to beat Benedictine from Atchison Kansas a lot

MLB: Yankees, Red Sox, Orioles (since Angelos), Phillies, Cubs, Marlins, Rockies, Devil Rays, Diamondbacks, Rangers

NFL: Cowboys, Redskins, Patriots, Raiders, Rams, Ravens, Colts

NHL: Not an avid enough fan to "hate" any of them but I find the Rangers' approach to building a team stupid and wasteful.

NBA: Not a really avid fan either but probably Lakers, Celtics, Rockets, Hornets (since leaving Charlotte). Cannot understand how the Atlanta Hawks became such a horrible franchise. Maybe the Wizards after Abe Pollin changed the name from Bullets (like he ever had sympathy for crime victims - team's merchandise wasn't selling!).

NCAA: Notre Dame, Penn State, Ohio State, Michigan, Duke, Virginia, Florida, Florida State, Miami, Connecticut

tzch6.jpg

Archived