Florida's football jerseys

SEMOSTLfan

I'm watching the georgia/florida game and was just wondering what in god's name is up with those uniforms that florida is wearing. Anybody have informaiton on what type of jersey they are classified as?

capt.flpc20410292121.georgia_florida_flpc204.jpg

capt.flpc20210292116.georgia_florida_flpc202.jpg

Cards08.jpg

World Champions: 1926 1931 1934 1942 1944 1946 1964 1967 1982 2006

Friggin' UGLY - U . . . G . . . L . . . Y . . . they ain't got no alibi - Just ugly :blink:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I'm watching the georgia/florida game and was just wondering what in god's name is up with those uniforms that florida is wearing. Anybody have informaiton on what type of jersey they are classified as?

capt.flpc20410292121.georgia_florida_flpc204.jpg

capt.flpc20210292116.georgia_florida_flpc202.jpg

They're classified as the ugliest jersey ever to be worn on the field, or thereabouts.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

As part of a one-time promotional agreement with Nike, the University of Florida football team will wear a special game jersey for its game against Georgia on Saturday in Jacksonville. Florida is one of four schools that Nike approached nationally to help promote the Nike Pro "Tri-bolt" base performance layer, which will be worn under the shoulder pads.

"We are excited to be one of four schools nationally participating in this promotional effort with our partner Nike," said athletics director Jeremy Foley.

The game jersey on Saturday will have one orange sleeve on the uniform top instead of both being the traditional blue. In addition, the jersey will be lighter than usual and provide added ventilation for the Gator players. The jersey will be worn over the Nike Pro "Tri-bolt" first layer top.

Florida will be meeting the Bulldogs for the 83rd time and the contest will be carried nationally by CBS Sports beginning at 3:30 p.m.

But who cares we won!!!!! GOOOO GATORS IM TIRED I JUST GOT BACK FROM JAX SO GOODNIGHT! :grin:

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

"We are excited to be one of four schools nationally participating in this promotional effort with our partner Nike," said athletics director Jeremy Foley.

"We are excited to be a pawn in this marketing scheme for our master Nike," said athletics director Jeremy Foley. "The commitment and hard work of our football players only bring a gazillion dollars a year to the University, so it is only fair for them to give a little more by being living manequins."

"We are excited to be a pawn in this marketing scheme for our master Nike," said athletics director Jeremy Foley. "The commitment and hard work of our football players only bring a gazillion dollars a year to the University, so it is only fair for them to give a little more by being living manequins."

:notworthy:

AM.gif

haha so true

Paul Lukas lays into these monstrosities on his ESPN Uni Watch column.

Lambasts Nike pretty good, as their cookie-cutter designs are just ruining any sort of team identity.

And the schools that are going along with these joke pajamas? They should be fully ashamed of themselves.

A full travesty.

Archived