Boston finally wearing Alts

sigepraider

Mmmm... that's good alternate!

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

They're ok. I would have liked them better with white numbers and black outlines. If they are going to upgrade and use black, why didn't they make a set like Duke does with white, blue, and black. Having two greens seem unneccary and I hate it when people think it's an absolute sin to touch a uniform just because it hasn't been upgraded in the last 50 years. If the upgrade can be done to make it look modern and still stay classy, then do it. I'm all for upgrading if done properly.

KISSwall09.jpg

They're ok. I would have liked them better with white numbers and black outlines. If they are going to upgrade and use black, why didn't they make a set like Duke does with white, blue, and black. Having two greens seem unneccary and I hate it when people think it's an absolute sin to touch a uniform just because it hasn't been upgraded in the last 50 years. If the upgrade can be done to make it look modern and still stay classy, then do it. I'm all for upgrading if done properly.

The NBA has forbidden teams from making new black uniforms. Or, at least, that's what I've heard. That's why there are two greens, rather than a green and a black.

This jersey could've used some gold. Or, at least, a bright color to outline the black.

Odd. I showed the picture to my brother and the first thing he said was they look like bad college basketball uniforms, "like Manhattan or something". Not to cast aspersions on Manhattan, although they are a thorn in the side of Niagara reaching the tourney every year...

starpoint.pngclippers.pngbullsnew.gif

Archived