Announcement Regarding Dupe Accounts

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since the banishments have been recorded, yes.

I'm still amused at Cody actually mentioning himself. If he wanted to go back to the time of Jahgee, he should've thrown in some mentions of Kevin and ICS. Actually, as far as most people here are concerned, Kevin is an excellent example of being a dupe account that hasn't gotten officially caught yet.

spacer.png

At this point, I wonder why the topic of certain poster's dupe account is even brought up. If he truly has a second account, I would say that he has done more than enough to earn his spot back in this community. It's not like he has created an "I'M LEAVING HMMPPHHH" thread recently, right? :P

Since the banishments have been recorded, yes.

I'm still amused at Cody actually mentioning himself. If he wanted to go back to the time of Jahgee, he should've thrown in some mentions of Kevin and ICS. Actually, as far as most people here are concerned, Kevin is an excellent example of being a dupe account that hasn't gotten officially caught yet.

Despite freely admitting who he was in a post that was grave yarded and then miraculously disappeared.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Archived