For the minor league hockey fans

deked73

To me it just looked empty there. That's why I put it there.

Even thought I made thses I hope they never come to light. Hopefully, someone will get smart and realized that they have screwed around with hockey enough. Changing the conference and division names, now the uniforms. What next, they gonna give the Stanley Cup a coporate name like the "DODGE-Stanley Cup"

the Hart Trophy, becoming the Bud Light MVP Award. The Vezina turning into the RBK outstanding goaltender trophy.

If you can't tell I bleed BURGUNDY and GOLD.

LET'S GO WOLVES!!!!

bleedsvg2014_03_03_12_53_210b.png

Edge2baWolves2d.jpg

What Minor League Hockey Fans?

Nice concept though

You are looking at a HUGE Providence Bruins fan.

Peoria Rivermen fan.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

To me it just looked empty there.  That's why I put it there. 

Even thought I made thses I hope they never come to light.  Hopefully, someone will get smart and realized that they have screwed around with hockey enough.  Changing the conference and division names, now the uniforms.  What next, they gonna give the Stanley Cup a coporate name like the "DODGE-Stanley Cup"

the Hart Trophy, becoming the Bud Light MVP Award.  The Vezina turning into the RBK outstanding goaltender trophy.

If you can't tell I bleed BURGUNDY and GOLD. 

LET'S GO WOLVES!!!!

don't give them any ideas

but seriously it is a pretty solid concept imo...nice job...oh yeah Wranglers fan here

HumanitarianBowl.png

What Minor League Hockey Fans?

Nice concept though

There's plenty of us around....

UHL fan here (Danbury), but I do follow the AHL a bit (nominally a Hartford fan out of affiliation loyalties (seein they're the Rangers affiliate), but I kinda find myself rooting more for Manchester)

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

The great thing about the Wolves' uniforms is that they look like they've been around for 40 years, and could easily be around for 50 more. The design and color scheme have a timeless appeal to them that, for the love of all things holy, should never be screwed with. The fact that the Wolves came up with a design that would stand the test of time in such a fashion is even more remarkable when you consider the time frame in which they were created: 1994, a time of experimentation, sublimation, funky stripes, and oodles of teal and purple.

All that said, this is a solid concept using the constraints of the form-fitting template. I think the "paw" logo is vastly underutilized, and should be on the shoulders of their alt jersey. As for your concern about too much empty space at the bottom, well, you don't need to worry about that when you consider the Rbk master paln of having these jerseys tucked in. Sigh.

And on a side note to my fellow Wolves fans: I hope to see you at the Allstate on April 15 for Steve Maltais' retirement celebration. I'll be the one wearing the vintage Steve Maltais Washington Capitals jersey.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I can honestly say that I love everything about this except the "wolves" across the bottom. Other than that, this is pretty great.

Same here. I like it except for the name across the bottom.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

I'd rather be punched in the nads by Mike Tyson than cheer for the Chicago Wolves.

Which has what, exactly, to do with this concept?

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I'd rather be punched in the nads by Mike Tyson than cheer for the Chicago Wolves.

Which has what, exactly, to do with this concept?

The fact that this guy wants to be punched in the nads by Tyson is a good concept.

I don't root for the Wolves, but their logo is simple and kicks a**!!!

I love your concept there buddy - great work. It's busy, but not too much.

Go Wolves!!! (I mean KC Blades - darn, they don't exsist anymore :blink: )

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived