Please help out my friend

BroadSt_Bully

A good friend of mine is a finalist in an ESPN contest for the biggest college basketball student-fan. Her name is Jen and she's trailing in 2nd but only by a few votes so she needs your help.

Here's the link:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story...t/mailbag/women

She's the first option in the poll on the right-hand side so if you could please vote for her, you will be awesome.

:flagcanada:

If the poll doesn't show up, just refresh the page.

THANKS!

I'm impressed she is receiving so many votes. I'd have guessed thwe mostly male viewership on ESPN would have voted for the girls in order of attractiveness.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I'm impressed she is receiving so many votes. I'd have guessed thwe mostly male viewership on ESPN would have voted for the girls in order of attractiveness.

That's how I did it! :D

Voted for your girl.

I got a question though. The girl that is in the lead from Duke is doing a sign with her hands. Now, this can be two things. Either she is secretly a ASU fan, or she is a dirty, dirty girl. Does anyone know if Duke uses this sign also?

PopHeading-1.gif

Actually, sources tell me that one of the chicks who supposedly goes to Duke actually goes to SUNY-Plattsburgh.

:cursing:

She's not even an actual student at Duke?! That's weak.

I'm pretty sure if it listed the actual school she attended in her profile, she wouldn't be close to the top.

6uXNWAo.png

Your girl picked up another vote; she's up 0.5% at present.

As for the "Duke students", judging by the little blurbs they read, they're not English majors. Or Duke students, for that matter... :therock:

And it's not a law that UNC students have to like UNC. It's also not a law that anyone has to give her the time of day until she sees the error of her ways, sincerely repents, and begs to be allowed into the good graces of her fellow students. She probably just grew up a Gonzaga football fan and couldn't sever ties when it was time to travel clear across the state from Charlotte to her new life in Chapel Hill. :D

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I think the hand sign, if i'm not mistaken is a shocker. Or for you Canadians, the shotgun.

Wiki Shocker

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived