My First Concept

josh_cat_eyes

I am pretty new at this but I think that this works out pretty good. I thought it would be cool to have the Salt Lake Blues and the Utah Jazz as they both have something to do with music. Anyway here it is!!

SaltLakeBlues.jpg

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Why? The Jazz and the Blues have nothing to do with Salt Lake City. The Utah Jazz is the most out of place nickname in sports. If someone wanted to link a musical heritage to Salt Lake City then call them the Choirs! As for the concept with out the note it is just a winged hockey stick. It would better fit a team called the Angles or Wings or something. But to end on a positive note I see your thinking. Perhaps if St. Louis got a NBA team they could buy the name Jazz from the Utah team. Although the best solution would be for Utah and New Orleans to "trade" names.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

IT'S FUNNY, YOU SEE, BECAUSE THERE IS NOT A GREAT DEAL OF JAZZ IN UTAH.

WHY ARE WE TALKING IN BIG, BOLD LETTERS????

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Thats not really a concept anyways, it's just a retooling of someone elses work.

exactly, and a poor one at that.

So much for constructive critisism, huh? Every single concept on here based on an existing team is just a retooling of someone else's work anyways, since it is not an original team. However, You've incorporated hockey into the Blues logo, which I like, I would recommend maybe recoloring the entire concept and some other clean up stuff. Maybe produce an original wordmark as well.

maine936xt.png

Thats not really a concept anyways, it's just a retooling of someone elses work.

exactly, and a poor one at that.

So much for constructive critisism, huh? Every single concept on here based on an existing team is just a retooling of someone else's work anyways, since it is not an original team. However, You've incorporated hockey into the Blues logo, which I like, I would recommend maybe recoloring the entire concept and some other clean up stuff. Maybe produce an original wordmark as well.

I would try producing an original concepts.

Recolorings and taking other logos and making one tweak are not worthy of constructive criticism.

i dont get the 'salt lake' wordmark... what are the a's supposed to be and why are they lowercase ?

EDIT: I just realized by looking closer that you didnt even re-type the word salt lake... looks like u just moved the letters around from ST. LOUIS and then drew in the ones u needed. pretty lame dude

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Archived