AZ Cardinals Stadium...2006 Season Tickets

TruColor

it looks like an alien headquarters...couldnt you just see aliens coming out of that thing?

yes.... Illegal aliens.....

:lol: good joke

Wow, I have to say I'm surprised. Is this common for teams to sell out this early? I heard that the fans have to wait a long waiting list for tickets to Packer games on MNF once. But other that that, I don't really know.

Only two teams in the NFL have waiting lists for season tickets. All the other teams are on a first come, first serve basis.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it looks like an alien headquarters...couldnt you just see aliens coming out of that thing?

Wow, I have to say I'm surprised. Is this common for teams to sell out this early? I heard that the fans have to wait a long waiting list for tickets to Packer games on MNF once. But other that that, I don't really know.

Only two teams in the NFL have waiting lists for season tickets. All the other teams are on a first come, first serve basis.

Only 2? Just the Packers and Bears? I find that hard to believe....

Only 2? Just the Packers and Bears? I find that hard to believe....

Hmm, wasn't aware that the Bears had one as well, guess that makes three. With finding that out, I'm going to do some research and see if there are any others.

Yeah, I think most of the teams actually have them. The lenght is the significant thing.

I typed "Season Ticket Waiting List" in google and the Redskins, Bears, Packers, Browns, Falcons, Lions, Titans, Giants, Bucs, and Patriots were all on the first couple pages having Waiting Lists on their sites.

I think the packers have nearly 60k on their waiting list. The Bears have about 2k.

Yeah, I think most of the teams actually have them. The lenght is the significant thing.

I typed "Season Ticket Waiting List" in google and the Redskins, Bears, Packers, Browns, Falcons, Lions, Titans, Giants, Bucs, and Patriots were all on the first couple pages having Waiting Lists on their sites.

I think the packers have nearly 60k on their waiting list. The Bears have about 2k.

Doing my research, the following teams currently have waiting lists for season tickets:

Falcons

Ravens*

Panthers*

Bears

Browns

Broncos

Lions

Packers

Texans

Vikings

Patriots

Giants

Steelers

Rams*

Buccaneers

Titans*

Redskins

The teams with a * have what is called a PSL, Personal Seat Lisence in order to purchase season tickets, so there is a waiting list for the PSL but some of them currently have 2006 season tickets still available, along with several of the other teams on that list.

I also found out that apparently the 'two' teams I was talking about are the only two that have had a waiting list for more than 6 years. That would be the Packers and Broncos, and as you mentioned the Packers have over 65,000 on their waiting list and also, the Broncos have over 48,000 on their waiting list (my name being one of them).

Oh come on now that the Clippers are gone who are gonna be my whipping boys :D

Knicks, Lions, Hawks, Blackhawks, Royals, D-Rays...

Need I go on?

It's got to be the Knicks. With Isaiah Thomas at the helm, that team is going to be screwed up for a long time.

I think that the Bears list was linger, but the list was lost in a fire at team HQ in the mid to late 1970's. Regardless, the 'sexiness" of the stadium in Arizona will last at least two seasons. If the product does not get better, then it will go back to what we see know. A/C and a roof will still not bring in people for a 5-11 product.

I also found out that apparently the 'two' teams I was talking about are the only two that have had a waiting list for more than 6 years. That would be the Packers and Broncos, and as you mentioned the Packers have over 65,000 on their waiting list and also, the Broncos have over 48,000 on their waiting list (my name being one of them).

yeah, the Packers list is a long one. basically, you gotta be very patient and hope your kid's a Packers fan, cus that's who's gonna get the most use out of em. ;)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but why don't they just sell the last 3,000 seats as season tickets?  They'd sell like hotcakes.

because the common people who can't afford season tickets may want to get into the game.

You're giving the Bidwill's too much credit for being so altruistic. They have never cared about the fan in St. Louis or Phoenix and aren't keeping 3,000 for the "common man".

They are doing it to make it harder for scalpers and opposing team fans to get tickets to the stadium. They are charging a non-refundable $200 fee for the right to be on the list. That and the fact that they negotiated with the NFL for that "sell-out" number so they could get on local TV.

Plus they want to create a future market for the seats now, because they expect a drop-off after the Super Bowl season when that carrot has been eaten. That and the continued inept performance of the team on the field all but insures that seats will be available.

No matter how much you dress up a pig, it's still a pig.

Yeah, I think most of the teams actually have them.  The lenght is the significant thing.

I think the packers have nearly 60k on their waiting list.  The Bears have about 2k.

Doing my research, the following teams currently have waiting lists for season tickets:

Falcons

Ravens*

Panthers*

Bears

Browns

Broncos

Lions

Packers

Texans

Vikings

Patriots

Giants

Steelers

Rams*

Buccaneers

Titans*

Redskins

The teams with a * have what is called a PSL, Personal Seat Lisence in order to purchase season tickets, so there is a waiting list for the PSL but some of them currently have 2006 season tickets still available, along with several of the other teams on that list.

And I am number 33,491 (or so) on that Patriots season ticket waiting list. I'll be cashing in my first social security check before I see those bad boys. :cry:

Ring of honor the Cardinals whose in it Larry Wilson, Jackie Smith, Dan Dierdorf, tahts hardly a ring its not even a corner of honor.

Skipping over the Grammar Nazi parts...

Those three are a pretty good start, and that's just St. Louis. Throw in Marshall Goldberg, Paul Christman, Ollie Matson, Paddy Driscoll and Jimmy Conzelman from the Chicago days and ... oh, yeah ... somebody named Pat Tillman, not to mention Chris O'Brien who founded the NFL's oldest team (no matter what the folks with the B*ars want you to believe) and you've got a darn good ring - and nobody in there who isn't a good role model for your kids.

139775815_cc7da57bca_o.jpg

Yeah, I think most of the teams actually have them.  The lenght is the significant thing.

I think the packers have nearly 60k on their waiting list.  The Bears have about 2k.

Falcons

Ravens*

Panthers*

Bears

Browns

Broncos

Lions

Packers

Texans

Vikings

Patriots

Giants

Steelers

Rams*

Buccaneers

Titans*

Redskins

I'm suprised the Cowboys and Eagles don't have a waiting list.....

I could've sworn the Jets had one as well.

And the link this morning on the Eagles' official Web site invites you to add your name to their season ticket waiting list, so HL's suspicions were true...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I know for a fact that the Jets have a waiting list, and it's quite a long one.

One of my best friends had his named added, by his father, the day he was born. He just turned 19, and he still doesn't have season tickets in his own name.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

You are correct.

The New York Jets are sold out on a season ticket basis. There are NO individual game tickets available on sale from us. If you are not a season ticket holder, you may join our Waitlist. There are currently over 10,000 people on our Waitlist.
http://www.newyorkjets.com/game/ticketinfo/

There is an annual fee of $50 to just remain on the list.

teams-1.png

I could've sworn the Jets had one as well.

And the link this morning on the Eagles' official Web site invites you to add your name to their season ticket waiting list, so HL's suspicions were true...

Yeah. I've been on the waiting list for a few years now. I got a job there just to hold me over until my name comes up (if I'm still a young man when that happens.) I guess you could buy someone's SBL, but I can't imagine what those would be going for thesedays.

This is good for the Cardinals. I just hope it is not 100% due to the new stadium. That feeling wears off very fast.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I have been on the season ticket waiting list for the Redskins for 15 years now. In 1991 when I signed up there were like 50k plus people in front of me. Last time I checked I believe that # is now up over 100k. I have only moved up to 30,500 or something like that in 15 years. I am not holding my breath anytime soon to ever to the call or postcard

skinsboys4lf7pe.jpg

You are correct.

The New York Jets are sold out on a season ticket basis. There are NO individual game tickets available on sale from us. If you are not a season ticket holder, you may join our Waitlist. There are currently over 10,000 people on our Waitlist.
http://www.newyorkjets.com/game/ticketinfo/

WAIT a minute. Are you telling me, that it costs you 50 dollars a year just to be on a list that has TEN THOUSAND PEOPLE ahead of you?

Other than staying on the list, does your $50 get anything like a t-shirt or advance opportunity to purchase regualr tickets?

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but why don't they just sell the last 3,000 seats as season tickets?  They'd sell like hotcakes.

because the common people who can't afford season tickets may want to get into the game.

Regardless, it's a poor business decision (one that my Packers have also followed). If you have a market for your services, and can demand payment well in advance for your product (my season ticket invoice comes due in a week), you are foolish to not sell all you can.

Good luck with the new stadium, Cardinal fans!

It's where I sit.

Archived