Ticats reveal new 3rd helmet

steve61

Where did that logo come from? It's not one of their secondaries.

The article says that it was designed specifically for this helmet and the Lbaor Day Classic

The new helmet absolutely rocks my face off, but...

We now find ourselves confronted with the combo of white helmet/yellow jersey/black pants. Which means 3 pieces of uniform goodness could be coming together to form something really bad. If this special helmet was yellow or black, I'd be 100% sold.

Regardless, kudos to the Ti-Cats for continuing to outrank most other CFL teams in the Reebok era.

They will not be wearing the new helmet with the new yellow jersey. This is for their "don't wear white after labour day" promotion. They will be wearing white helmet, white jersey, white pants during the labour day game and encouraging fans to attend wearing all white also like the Winnipeg Jets (NHL) used to do during the playoffs.

As long as the Ti-Cats wear white pants withe jersey, or black pants that incorporate the stripe running down from the jersey, they'll be good to go. I think this look is awesome.

im not loving the helmet first its white so now they have three diferent colors with the pants beign black and the jersey yellow. I also dont like having a different logo specifacly made for the helmet.

Interesting to have a one-day only helmet. I'd guess that throwbacks are about the only time that happens in the NFL.

Nice helemt, though a touch plain. And i'm a little interested if anyone else is bothered that the logo inst really quite the same as in their logo.

What misspelled words?
im not loving the helmet. first its white, so now they have three diferent colors with the pants beign black and the jersey yellow. I also dont like having a different logo specifacly made for the helmet.

Should be everyone's friend

I prefer Strunk and White's "Elements of Style". I give that to every new hire in my firm each fall.

It's my bible.

What misspelled words?
im not loving the helmet. first its white, so now they have three diferent colors with the pants beign black and the jersey yellow. I also dont like having a different logo specifacly made for the helmet.

Should be everyone's friend

I prefer Strunk and White's "Elements of Style". I give that to every new hire in my firm each fall.

It's my bible.

I've got both. That, along with Turabian, were required books for my writing seminar. I picked up the full Chicago Manual of Style after I graduated. Good stuff that both don't cover if you're ever in the mood for arcane citations. :)

Archived