Some nfl ideas

epper

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

put a matching bright blue bowtie on and 'ol Jake and Co. could start valet parking, bag checking, or even taking dates to the prom.  jeezh!

the black pants with the blue jerseys aren't bad, but should only be part of an alt. uni to be worn very infrequently.  the Panthers need to stay somewhat consistant so a national audience would know what team they're looking at.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

put a matching bright blue bowtie on and 'ol Jake and Co. could start valet parking, bag checking, or even taking dates to the prom. jeezh!

the black pants with the blue jerseys aren't bad, but should only be part of an alt. uni to be worn very infrequently. the Panthers need to stay somewhat consistant so a national audience would know what team they're looking at.

You right about consistency, but I think they are currently ready to start gaining that respect, and what better way to be recognizable than to have a unique blue jersey, and black pants with blue and white. I can't think of any other team that does that, well, the Jags do now, but...

Maybe keep the blue jerseys with black pants but match up blue pants with the white jerseys? I support anything that prevent the ugly white-on-white (which CAN work, but not with a silver helmet). This would ensure that there is ample blue for both the home and aways, and I think most of us agree that it is the blue that should be the dominant color. Can anyone edit a pic to have white jerseys with blue pants?\

Here's a look at the Titans in their alt jerseys with white pants (we may have seen that before), and an all light blue look with light blue pants. The Navy pants were in the original photo.

Also note the helmet stripe adjustment I made. I've been wanting them to add a tapered middle stripe in there for a while to even out the striping.

titans.gif

More to come...

Archived